Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

not the FJM slander i simply think y’all just haven’t gone deep enough into his discography… if you haven’t listened to one of his albums front to back and paid full attention then please don’t speak on him. his background vocals are going to serve 

5 minutes ago, ShadesOfFool said:

I forgot there’s a father John misty feature on here lmfaoooo

he can’t sing for shit!! 

Skkkk now hold awn I saw him live last year and can confirm he’s got pipes but he’s a distractingly cocky shit I sat in the audience flaccid asf cockiness is not a turn on idk how people think it is but it came across his performance and took away from it tbh :true:

I will not stand for this. FJM’s deep, sexy voice blends far better with Lana’s voice than someone like The Weeknd, and his high pitched, grating voice. I am incredibly excited for Let the Light In. 

Now that Doja Cat, Ariana, Camila, Cardi B, Kehlani and Nicki Minaj and Beyonce have had number ones with songs about being sexy, wearing no clothes, fucking, cheating etc - can I please go back to singing about being embodied, feeling beautiful by being in love even if the relationship is not perfect, or dancing for money - or whatever I want - without being crucified or saying I'm glamorizing abuse??????

14 minutes ago, ByDayAnother said:

FJM’s voice is fantastic, and just like Lana in many of her songs, *allows* his voice to break and falter.

it’s also worth noting that the majority of his albums are recorded live; Pure Comedy was actually recorded live entirely, you don’t always have to be pitch perfect to bring emotion out of people. we should know that, we’re lana fans 😭😭

why are we dragging FJM and LTLI when both BOZ and Kintsugi said it is a highlight on the album. Sadly he is SOTB’d but I guess that’s good for the twinks who can’t stand male voices :oprah3: anyways his voice is outstanding unlike Jack and Jon so if we are worried about something it better be Candy Necklace and Margaret :xgiggle:

and also for giving me Margaret

2 hours ago, HoneymoonDaddy said:

Haven't seen anyone begging for her to go back to UV style in a hot minute. You know why? Bc Lana managed to incorporate the darkness in sound and lyrics of uv, combined with the vulnerability and melodic genius of her newly obtained sound (nfr, cocc and bb) into this wonderful fusion we now have for an album. And I can't believe I'm saying this, but its all thanks to Jack. We wouldn't be getting any of this had he not helped her craft a new soundscape that is not only a departure from what we're used to, but also vastly on brand for her. We're cooking with grease now. And for all of us who were worried about the quality going forward after the past two eras, she really shut us right tf up 

:true:

"do you really think i give a damn what i do after years of just hearing talking?"

*mic drop*

I KNOW THATS RIGHT :gurl:

Maybe you haven’t seen people expressing their wish for Lana to go back to UV and Rick because we are tired of people attacking us when we try to voice our opinions . 

2 minutes ago, The Grants said:

anyways he’s voice is outstanding unlike Jack and Jon so if we are worried about something it better be Candy Necklace and Margaret :xgiggle:

Based on the credits Jon helped to write Candy Necklace and plays piano – no vocals.

talking about male voices - I really wish she recorded something with SYML cause I got so excited when I saw his name in the cover. their voices would fit so well together :bebe:

and also for giving me Margaret

I like how each day this thread gets a little bit more busy again. People are slowly coming out of hybernation since A&W :ma:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e