Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, shadesofyayo said:

if it leaks im going to tease myself by playing a song for like 1 second :defeated:

Not you edging the Lana leak

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 hour ago, the new snow song said:

i find it very disrespectful to lana that so many fans are hoping the album will leak & are going on about how they deserve to listen to it if it does leak bc they bought 10 thousand copies. the reason to avoid leaks it not about whether or not it affects sales or charts but about respect for lana. if a store sells the album early sure go ahead & buy it & listen to it, you did nothing wrong if you just listen to it & keep it to yourself. but leaking it or actively looking for leaks especially after lana asked fans nicely not to listen to leaks from this album just shows how little respect lana's fans have for her. lana deserves a good album rollout for once where everything goes as planned. & i doubt she had any say in the release date changing so that is no excuse for hoping it leaks either. obviously everyone is going to do what they like anyway but remember self control is good for the soul & it is hypocritical to claim you love lana while treating her like no more than a product to consume whose feelings do not matter.

Didn't read past the first sentence cause of that blue ass text but cry about it loser! I bought 0 copies and will STILL be listening to the leak :slayty:

qfrWuBl.png

If it's high quality/normal quality, I'll listen. If it's low quality NFR cassette girl quality, hell no.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, TrashMagiq said:

Didn't read past the first sentence cause of that blue ass text but cry about it loser! I bought 0 copies and will STILL be listening to the leak :slayty:

Such a disrespectful LEGEND! 

tenor.gif?itemid=24421856

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Just now, Blossom said:

honestly I doubt she's even picked out her outfit. She's probably going to the mall tmr before the show 

Well lets just hope she decides to go to Neiman Marcus rather than Pacsun:really:

1 minute ago, Fingertips said:

If it's high quality/normal quality, I'll listen. If it's low quality NFR cassette girl quality, hell no.

Let's not go too hard on cassette girl now... she is a legend in her own right:shh:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

I don't know how to feel...I have a whole trip planned to hear the album with my closest friends :trisha: but I just KNOW if it does leak (which I hope I doesn't), I would have to at least allow myself to hear one more song. Now the only question is...what song? 

as of rn im thinking either Margaret (least interested in) or Candy Necklace (bc we have a decent snippet)

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

6 minutes ago, American Bottom said:

I don't know how to feel...I have a whole trip planned to hear the album with my closest friends :trisha: but I just KNOW if it does leak (which I hope I doesn't), I would have to at least allow myself to hear one more song. Now the only question is...what song? 

Reveal hidden contents

as of rn im thinking either Margaret (least interested in) or Candy Necklace (bc we have a decent snippet)

Peppers is the only right option

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

10 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

My second copy can cover you, I gotchu :mj:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

6 minutes ago, Ultraviolencez said:

i was thinking the same but i want to wait for that one :trisha:

Same. Bc I feel like if it's horrible I can't pass up the opportunity of laughing my ass off on the mountain top at sunrise like I did when I first heard Dance til we die :oic2:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

1 hour ago, the new snow song said:

this is the most garbage victim-blamey excuse ever & how much moneybshe has means literally nothing. just admit you have no moral compass & lack any shred of respect instead of trying to pretend you are doing nothing wrong

please stop with the blue fonts and performative pearl clutching :pls:

😋🫶🏼

30 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

Fake, RIOPY won't be on the cover

We actually don’t know if they switched the gatefolds or if the manufacturing started before adding RIOPY on the cover. It’s just printed paper afterall.

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy