Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 hour ago, the new snow song said:

i find it very disrespectful to lana that so many fans are hoping the album will leak & are going on about how they deserve to listen to it if it does leak bc they bought 10 thousand copies. the reason to avoid leaks it not about whether or not it affects sales or charts but about respect for lana. if a store sells the album early sure go ahead & buy it & listen to it, you did nothing wrong if you just listen to it & keep it to yourself. but leaking it or actively looking for leaks especially after lana asked fans nicely not to listen to leaks from this album just shows how little respect lana's fans have for her. lana deserves a good album rollout for once where everything goes as planned. & i doubt she had any say in the release date changing so that is no excuse for hoping it leaks either. obviously everyone is going to do what they like anyway but remember self control is good for the soul & it is hypocritical to claim you love lana while treating her like no more than a product to consume whose feelings do not matter.

On behalf of Lanaboards we agree with you and support you

1 hour ago, DCooper said:

Murder = listening to leaks :ma:

the way I just spat water on my screen after reading this I'm literally dying here :lmao:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

27 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

This is what I did with Maroon when Midnights leaked the night before :rip:

Not me not being aware it leaked :bebe:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

You know.. Hope is a really wordy song... and so is A&W... but what worries me is when Lana describes things as wordy, it feels like the word she's really looking for is clunky :crai:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

When the album inevitably leaks, someone tag me, please. Because then it’s my time to leave the site for the remaining week or two until release. :die: Sad that I’ll miss your freak-outs over the amazing new songs! But 9 PM PST on the 23rd is a holiday, so my ears shall abstain until then. :die:

Had a dream that I went to MITA festival and she only sang BTD songs, a lyrically wrong acapella of the beginning of A&W (fan request), a beautiful rendition of Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd that was cut short from sound issues, and the Change/Young and Beautiful/Black Beauty medley :eartha:  Lets hope I’m not in my psychic era because.. 

sgopYhV.gif

6 minutes ago, Crimson and Clover said:

Had a dream that I went to MITA festival and she only sang BTD songs, a lyrically wrong acapella of the beginning of A&W (fan request), a beautiful rendition of Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd that was cut short from sound issues, and the Change/Young and Beautiful/Black Beauty medley :eartha:  Lets hope I’m not in my psychic era because.. 

when the only live performance of a&w we will ever see is the tiktok of her making up lyrics on the spot bc she forgot the original ones.. 

At the moment, Taco Truck is the track I’m most curious about, if only for the VB sampling.

Based on title alone, Paris Texas is the one I’m most curious about (although it never really is my fave out of the bunch, just like Dance Til We Die was the title I loved the most on the cocc tracklist)

instead of a full album leak, I wish we had 30-second snippets / previews from some unknown streaming / buying site to get excited about… :true: (nobody ever felt bad about listening to those)

Just now, GeminiLanaFan said:

At the moment, Taco Truck is the track I’m most curious about, if only for the VB sampling.

Based on title alone, Paris Texas is the one I’m most curious about (although it never really is my fave out of the bunch, just like Dance Til We Die was the title I loved the most on the cocc tracklist)

instead of a full album leak, I wish we had 30-second snippets / previews from some unknown streaming / buying site to get excited about… :true: (nobody ever felt bad about listening to those)

I NEED SNIPPETS SO BAD:trisha:

7 minutes ago, Crimson and Clover said:

they way I'd still eat that shit up :toofunny:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

1 minute ago, honeymoonwhore said:

]

I'm excited for Kinstugi... more worried for Fingertips:icant: But hey maybe it will end up being my favorite on the album:brows: