Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, Furor Poeticus said:

I need a pre-release review or another interview where she would talk more about new songs :crai:

Yes I needddd a a in-depth review right now:trisha: It's so interesting to me I love getting descriptions of songs (even when they end up being wrong)

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

4 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

What does this mean. Did I miss something 💀

You know, the song for Jack's fiance. Yogurtit :true:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

the way this is our first 100% unknown album opener since… uv ? ever ? all of her other openers were singles and/or had live performances/snippets/descriptions 

we really don’t know anything besides vague insider comments about The Grants, the stakes are really high for this one :defeated:

8 minutes ago, your dealer said:

Personally I’m going to love every song and make the entire album my personality until the next one comes out :true:

Same, I already know this will be my favorite album from her until she tops it :true:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, lilac heaven said:

so when do you guys think the second single is coming out? my bet is in mid-january, i think it’ll be Candy Necklace

third? bee eff eff are.

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

Just now, IanadeIrey said:

Wait why are you calling her that 😭

for funsies :ma:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

judging a book by its cover is a thing of the past! the new thing is judging a tracklist by its titles :true: so here are my humble predictions for the album based on nothing but the titles:

- the grants: i'm totally expecting something like white dress/sweet carolina

- sweet: this is realistic THE cinnamon girl of the record but idk could be a piano flop

- not commenting on any of the interludes tbh i feel like they won't make that much of a difference to the album

- candy necklace: i'm sensing some piano flop coming i'm sorry :eek2: beautiful/violets for roses vibes

- kintsugi: this title is so cute i refuse to believe it's a flop BUT realistically thinking i think it'll be more of a wild at heart moment and that's fine with me tbh

- fingertips: sensing another flop i'm sorry :um2:

- paris, texas: i feel like this will be one of those songs that are not bad but no one really cares about like not all who wander are lost

- grandfather etc etc: flop confirmed i said what i said :true:

- let the light in: this one will be good i feel it in my cooch! the new tomorrow never came i know that's right

margaret: call me crazy but… i think this one has the potential to be this album's california, her 80s bop incoming yup yup

fishtail: yeah she's definitely a bartender kind of girl

peppers: real trap shit!! summer bummer's spiritual successor wbk 

taco truck x vb: instant classic if you ask me, maybe it's coming to snatch get free's place as lana's best album closer

can't wait to see what i got right and what i terribly missed :sass:

Sweet definitely makes me believe it's going to be Love Song 2.0 based on the credits and the descriptions and I'm so so happy! 

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Just now, Blossom said:

EVERYTHING.

I concur!

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I just know taco truck is going to be an “out of the black, into the blue” moment. It’s definitely going to be a summery vibe and I think it’s going to be a breath of fresh air after a really heavy album… I personally think after this album she is going to go back into her “world-building” style and I think Taco Truck is going to be an introduction into the next “phase” just like Get Free. It’s the gonna be the moment of catharsis on the record, a deep breath and breathing out a summer breeze. Maybe I’m biased because I claimed this track but I do think it will be an instant classic and the “surprise” fan favorite of the record since we don’t know much about it besides the VB sample and that the outro is amazing.:ma:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

3 minutes ago, kuntsugi said:

judging a book by its cover is a thing of the past! the new thing is judging a tracklist by its titles :true: so here are my humble predictions for the album based on nothing but the titles:

- the grants: i'm totally expecting something like white dress/sweet carolina

- sweet: this is realistic THE cinnamon girl of the record but idk could be a piano flop

- not commenting on any of the interludes tbh i feel like they won't make that much of a difference to the album

- candy necklace: i'm sensing some piano flop coming i'm sorry :eek2: beautiful/violets for roses vibes

- kintsugi: this title is so cute i refuse to believe it's a flop BUT realistically thinking i think it'll be more of a wild at heart moment and that's fine with me tbh

- fingertips: sensing another flop i'm sorry :um2:

- paris, texas: i feel like this will be one of those songs that are not bad but no one really cares about like not all who wander are lost

- grandfather etc etc: flop confirmed i said what i said :true:

- let the light in: this one will be good i feel it in my cooch! the new tomorrow never came i know that's right

margaret: call me crazy but… i think this one has the potential to be this album's california, her 80s bop incoming yup yup

fishtail: yeah she's definitely a bartender kind of girl

peppers: real trap shit!! summer bummer's spiritual successor wbk 

taco truck x vb: instant classic if you ask me, maybe it's coming to snatch get free's place as lana's best album closer

can't wait to see what i got right and what i terribly missed :sass:

Maybe you should catch up on what the insiders have been saying for a while !!