Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, Mer said:

I'm not morally opposed to leaks, but be for real. This did NOT come from a physical leak. The story seems darker than that...

i dont think it's dark... it's probably just an attention whore who got mad rosemead was getting love on lanaboards for spilling

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Spoiler

Only sweet and the grants sound like BB 2.0  fingertips sounds like it could be in honeymoon but it’s its own new thing and grandfather reminds me of mariners but BETTER???

Not to start another leaks morals debate but there's a difference between listening to the leaks (which we all do, like we know the hundreds of unreleased tracks by heart) and wishing for things to leak when we know she hates it.

Yeah she's rich, she'll be fine and it's not that deep but cmon it's not just people being dramatic... they are kinda right.

People tagging rosemead here for more songs was a big yikes (I know they weren't leaking it)

giphy.gif

Just now, Mer said:

I'm not morally opposed to leaks, but be for real. This did NOT come from a physical leak. The story seems darker than that...

If it's not from the physicals then I truly have no idea what's going on. And I haven't listened to the leaks or heard the tags so I'm honestly lost at why everyone's thinking it's something darker. Plz fill a helpless bottom in on the details

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

3 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

But how do we know it's leaking because of early shipping and not because someone who had the album for months decided to leak it now? I still haven't seen any proof of anyone getting a vinyl or CD 

On 2/28/2023 at 7:00 PM, missdaytona said:

SHUT UPPPPPPPP

AFD15-E08-D107-495-F-A305-C622175-CBD2-B

11 minutes ago, imasadboy said:

Guys, 

I don't know how you can claim to love an artist so much and hear songs leaked in this way. Have you ever stopped to think how disrespectful it is? And how sad it can make the woman we admire so much and who works so hard to deliver such flawless work. It's disappointing, because I love being here, talking about the songs, talking to you, but it's very sad to realize that you don't give a shit and don't respect the work of others. 

Wait for the damn album

you’re doing entirely too much

Realistically we only really have 3 clean leaks, this is pretty much like listening to a bunch of singles ahead of the release date. I ain't wasting my time trying to listen through some stupid bot. :azealia:

4 minutes ago, whitelungswhitepalms said:
  Hide contents

It’s a richer sounding BB, the songs are a lot more interesting. I’ve only listened to the three without tags. I’m a BB fan but this album is already leagues ahead. 

Don’t get it twisted.

just because there’s piano doesn’t mean it’s a BB 2.0.

the richness of the strings is already making this album one of her best 

personally i still don’t see this as being “a richer sounding bb”. bb is 95% light, happy songs about simple things in life. this album is way more edgy, experimental, and lyrically dark/daring. 

not to mention a&w, grandfather, and fingertips straight up would not fit on bb. 

(just my take)

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

Apparently this the 25 year old girl from New Zealand that distributed the leaks from Lana's new album and she is currently arrested and under custody in Wellington, New Zealand. 

Insider info also says she is the voice of the unknown ai girl on the interludes.

deed6bf013504fa4ff038614a329b0b0.jpg

3 minutes ago, American Bottom said:

If it's not from the physicals then I truly have no idea what's going on. And I haven't listened to the leaks or heard the tags so I'm honestly lost at why everyone's thinking it's something darker. Plz fill a helpless bottom in on the details

From what the tags imply, the album was shared with someone in exchange for...pictures...and then leaked out of spite bc the person the album was shared with was acting like an insider (and possibly shared it on discord? Idk that part confuses me). Ofc that's circumstantial at best...but...

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

Just now, Venice Peach said:

That was fake tho

what about it was fake? the other image posted to twitter was cos that one had RIOPSY's credit - which wasnt added till after the vinyl copies were made