Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, Poor Stacy said:

ok well, clearly the leaker has no respect for Lana and is going to continue releasing shit. so i'm logging off. i'm not going to ruin this album for myself. bye yall.

Yeah I fear I’m deactivating. Bye @lanadelrey the only real one in here I fear. Hope you enjoy the album and I’ll be reading your takes and taking them in as always X take care

The vast majority of people, even fans of an artist, never find out about leaks because most people aren't as obsessive as we are. The only people who actually listen to a leak for the most part are fans who have already paid for the album and will be streaming it non-stop regardless once it drops. Maybe a few other people will hear it but it won't make much of a dent in the grand scheme of things. Leaks are also totally inevitable in this day and age. This one seems earlier than normal, which it is, but the delay plays a part in that, the original release date is next week and the delay happened fairly recently which was a poor decision on their part.

That being said, the circumstances around today's leaks are very unfortunate. It should never have happened on the same day as Lana's big award, and it should also not be happening with cringe tags from some weirdo who is desperate for attention. Listening to a full album leak may not technically be "right" but at least we hear the art the way it was intended to be heard, which in my opinion is the most important considering we've already paid for it. Lots of people hear albums early for one reason or another, music gets sent around to tons of people for different reasons. The general public still won't be hearing until release day.

Just now, summer bummer said:

when lana accepts her award and announces that the album is dropping TONIGHT. 

“you little fuckers” 

the drama in the "interview" omg at this point the authorities should get involved before anyone gets hurt :defeated:

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Just now, blackpalmtrees said:

The second i heard the AI say the f-word i screamed

:lmao:

ohh they went IN

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Spoiler

sorry but (what i can hear of lol) peppers is so good i hope she goes in the direction of peppers and a&w on the next album

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・