Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, Rosemead said:
  Hide contents

i wanna address this one time and one time only.

i’m not behind the leaks. i’m not sure who is involved but i hope they don’t post more material. 

i just wanted to come on here to build hype for the album as other people have. if that was too much for everyone then i’m sorry, i tried my best to put everything in spoiler tags to answer peoples questions.

it’s best if i leave the site. i’m gonna request a ban because this is getting absolutely ridiculous. i hope you all enjoy the album when you get to hear it. goodbye and love you guys xx 

I guess March 10 never came :bebe: 

3 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

Like how so? No Lana album has ever leaked in HQ this early. I’m saying IF it does I think there will be an investigation.

it just reminded me of that post and i find old lfl posts so funny, i wasn’t trying to comment on anything you actually said though 

tulla-byuntear.gif

there very well might be investigations of some kind, but this isn’t AS bad as something love leaking since it’s leaking in the release month … still a mess though

sUcVobB.png

1 minute ago, Rosemead said:
  Hide contents

i wanna address this one time and one time only.

i’m not behind the leaks. i’m not sure who is involved but i hope they don’t post more material. 

i just wanted to come on here to build hype for the album as other people have. if that was too much for everyone then i’m sorry, i tried my best to put everything in spoiler tags to answer peoples questions.

it’s best if i leave the site. i’m gonna request a ban because this is getting absolutely ridiculous. i hope you all enjoy the album when you get to hear it. goodbye and love you guys xx 

Girl bye you know damn well who’s behind this so pump us the tea

:smokes3:

Spoiler

In case it wasn't obvious before...don't trade things of intimate nature for early access to an album. Like :hillary:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

Just now, burthday kake said:

Rosemead baby you are innocent, that person is deranged & youre just a cat in a wig, we love you xxxxxxx causing all that ruckus  just by breathing was iconic & i sincerely hope you dont actually go for good but come back to share thoughts n enjoy the album w us on the 24th :kiss3::kiss3::kiss3:

Girl stand up… stand up.

Mods, if you're reading this, please add big red sticker next to thread's title. Big red letters, where it says: CLASSIC. Because that's what she's about to do. Drop a fucking classic..

Btw, Fingertips is so good, I'm throwing up at how good it is. It has no right to be this good. I mean, all leaks are insane, but this is something else. Holy fucking god!

I'm off to go write an essay where I apologize to Lana a million times for ever doubting her! All this before even hearing the album in full because I already know it's a classic.

mod note: dont use red text

Edited by ultrabanisters
red text is for mod use only

Just now, Veinsineon said:

Well for one the fact that this upcoming music leaked well before release, and also some attitudes towards the situation 

FINALLY a sane person. Yeah this is despicable imo. Lana has talked about how much leaks harm her.

as someone who is gonna try not to listen to the album until the 24th (just cuz i like to build up hype lol) , i wanna know what y'all's first impression was. is it more of a ballad album or something different?

violets in your eyes

3 minutes ago, Jared said:

Mods, if you're reading this, please add big red sticker next to thread's title. Big red letters, where it says: CLASSIC. Because that's what she's about to do. Drop a fucking classic..

Btw, Fingertips is so good, I'm throwing up at how good it is. It has no right to be this good. I mean, all leaks are insane, but this is something else. Holy fucking god!

I'm off to go write an essay where I apologize to Lana a million times for ever doubting her! All this before even hearing the album in full because I already know it's a classic.

Wait this makes me happy aw. But I still don’t fw people listening to leaks don’t get it twisted.