Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, lanasbottom said:

@111 our tasteful dramatic queen, we love you 

no but seriously the leaker’s obviously highly deranged… mental institution. now.

The New Novel by ROSEMEAD EXCLUSIVE BABY
Behind The Iron Gates: Leaks From An Institution

Spoiler

Fingertips is not the most exciting song but for sure it’s one of the most important songs that she ever did. I think that fingertips, white dress, bb and ww are the most personal songs that she ever wrote. 
I’m really surprised on how Lana REALLY opened up herself. Bow down to the one and only queen and even if you dont like the song, you sure must RESPECT it.

everybody knows they call me rosemead exclusive babyyy

everybody wants your leaks on the side! (leaks on the side!)

:bored:

─── ・ 。: *.☽ .* :。 ───

9.gif

You're the king mafia baby
I am the Queen of Alchemy

Watch this being a partial/flaccid leak and that person holding on the rest of the album, unfiltered, for a couple more days :wtf:

3 minutes ago, The Grants said:

well good job for those trying to filter the AI but it sounds so LQ and cheap… I think #theleaker is going to let us edging till tomorrow :crossed:

you impaitent sluts 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e475yar64thj5lv8fo9ki

Spoiler

Sweet is beautiful omggg

the vibe of the chorus is kinda giving me christmas church song lmfaooo idk how to explain it

and the basic bitch line, iconic :true:

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Omg lol, the fucking AI is sending meee! Lol, wouldn't be a regular release without some interesting pre album release leak situation I guess. 

Spoiler

These are all beautiful. Grandfather from what I can hear may be the most stunning song in her entire discography. I’m still trying to process.

The Grants is excellent, reminded me of Terrance Loves You right away

I actually really liked Sweet even though I was anticipating being meh on it. Yes, it’s a little less impactful mood wise but it’s still great.

Fingertips… was something? Something good? I think? It sounds like a Joanna Newsom song. Like a walk through Lana’s mind. If only the vocals were mixed in a way where you can hear what she’s saying. Hoping that’s just the leak and the final has more clarity because it literally does sound as if it’s straight from an iPhone recording at spots 

3 minutes ago, West Coast said:

Hide contents

I didn't want to say it, but so far, other than A&W, it really is the most intriguing songs of the bunch :oh:

Spoiler

Grandfather is amazing tho the electric guitar and vocals ahhh but i don’t recommend listening to the leak. The Tag ruins the experience 

1 minute ago, The Grants said:

I wonder what is going on inside ATRL :crossed:

ATRL is viewable to guests if you wanna look

https://atrl.net/forums/topic/422755-lana-del-rey-did-you-know-that-theres-a-tunnel-under-ocean-blvd/page/209/#comment-23411766

5 minutes ago, The Grants said:

well good job for those trying to filter the AI but it sounds so LQ and cheap… I think #theleaker is going to let us edging till tomorrow :crossed:

more like till march 24th gretchen-maria-odete-brito-de-miranda.gif

sUcVobB.png