Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, Crimson and Clover said:
  Hide contents

really curious as to what grandfather sounds like :trisha: i refuse to listen to it because of the tags. how would you guys rate it??

It's INCREDIBLE even with the annoying tags on it. When RIOPY said it "sounds like the sea," he meant it.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

How do y’all who listened to the leaks feel knowing you will never get to listen to the album in full for the first time? Reminder that insiders emphasised the album needs to be listened to as a whole :hooker:

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

5 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

People have the vinyls? Oh, it's coming... in full... untagged :bebe:

When we get the vinyl rip featuring surface cracking sounds instead of ROSEMEAD EXCLUSIVE :oprah:

1 minute ago, Crimson and Clover said:
  Hide contents

really curious as to what grandfather sounds like :trisha: i refuse to listen to it because of the tags. how would you guys rate it??

Spoiler

10/10 sounds like the final boss of mariners+ the riopy sample 

6 minutes ago, The Greatest said:

A&W is better than almost all of Norman (keep in mind I love Norman)

Spoiler

It may be your fave but I really don't think it's better than almost all of Norman, I second @barttttender. So far the tracks on which Jack is credited are giving Norman and Chemtrails, and the ones on which Drew is credited could've literally fitted on Blue Banisters and I don't understand why so many people disagree with that. I don't blame Lana at all she's releasing something almost every year lol