Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, Stoop Kid said:

And hey, maybe I'm just bitter and nostalgic for a time where we had people in the leak culture who were actually here for the music and sharing it on the principle of "we'll never hear this otherwise, just enjoy it."

I honestly can't remember the last time I got genuinely excited for a leak here. Snippets for follows and watching the fanbase trip over each other to suck hoarder assholes. Material altered to death. Songs upscaled and being passed as "lossless" or "true 320". The tags are there for the dweebs to keep tabs on who among their frenemies is sharing the material with other people because they don't have much going for them, besides having ownership of someone else's work making them feel some sense of importance. You see what they call the files now?
Cumtrails Over the Honeypoop's EXCLUSIVE RELEASE of Lana Del Rey's IP (snippet)

It's already cringeworthy on early work, it's just hysterical when they do it on songs that are about to drop like they're some great insider.
These people are just given too much relevance and the fanbase falls for the bait every time. The sooner we stop kissing up to the hoarders is as soon as the music will stop being reduced to commodities for mindless consumption and hype.

Rosemead Exclusive Baby

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

7 minutes ago, mssainttropez said:

I hope we get none, I would like at least one track preserved upon the official release. It’s probably an unpopular opinion but oh well. 

Lana already shared one of Candy Necklace on her Instagram a while back lol its the rockefella, my umbrella one

Spoiler

my pico and spice
black beans and white rice
and all of my peppers
are ruined (bitch)
are ruined (bitch)
are ruined (fuck!)

:beyonce:

2 minutes ago, taco truck said:
  Hide contents

Girl they put that on top of the track that is NOT included in the actual song:air:

HELP IT SAID NO TAGS THO?

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

Just now, taco truck said:

Rosemead Exclusive Baby

Some Sorry Stan: OmG AmericumWhore WE LOVE U PLS GIVE MOAR
*Thirty second snippet of my grandmother farting over the chorus being played on my vintage iHome speaker*

10 minutes ago, mssainttropez said:

I hope we get none, I would like at least one track preserved upon the official release. It’s probably an unpopular opinion but oh well. 

I agree and I hope we wont get any snippets from let the light in and candy necklace 

( But ofc that's impossible, I just should control my ass)

The way American Bottom is inadvertently causing the album to leak because of his refusal to leak it himself:omfg:

Just now, Selfloathinpoet said:
  Hide contents

I will not judge margaret based on what I barely could hear, but...:tommy:

Spoiler

No it seems cute but like why is she just talking sjudjsnana

Spoiler

Peppers is so camp. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Fingertips said:
  Hide contents

Peppers is so camp. 

Spoiler

Hands on your knees im Angelina Jolie:dance:

6 minutes ago, fishtails said:

Lana already shared one on her Instagram a while back lol its the rockefella, my umbrella one

I know lol, I meant from the leaker :bebe:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

Just now, irvnex said:

In 2019 we had the casette girl... who remembers her? what a time lmao now we have rosemead exclusive baby

This is so much better and more entertaining than Cassette Girl. Cassette girl happened after almost a year of silence; we were all on edge as it was, that set us over.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.