Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, That Venice Bitch said:

When the songs on that site ended up being AI deepfakes and none of the songs have actually leaked yet and we end up getting 14 brand new unheard songs on the 24th 89-B4-E047-928-E-4-EA6-B851-6-A3-BBA35-B

I would rather not even know tbh

😋🫶🏼

2 minutes ago, White Dress said:

I just want a detailed track by track describing sound, prominent instruments and what each track is similar to. Is that too much to ask :trisha:

Spoiler

baby maybe we should just open up those leaks...:(

b2358771937a448cffde372325aa52ea.gif

it escapes from my hands into moonlight . . .

4 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

if every single lanaboards user goes to their local record store on march 10th, im confident one of us will find someone with the album on shelves prematurely. let's do this girlies!  :oprah3:

Plssssss girlies do this I’m begging

3 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

I honestly feel like we ain't getting shit until the 24th, which is totally fair :judgingu4: 

But it's crazy to think it only takes one twink to lose it and share the zip for this nightmare to end... So, where is he? :sadcore3:

Wish I knew who are the leakers so I could send them nude pics in exchange for the album 

shades-of-cool-GIFS-lana-del-rey-3722791

6 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

if every single lanaboards user goes to their local record store on march 10th, im confident one of us will find someone with the album on shelves prematurely. let's do this girlies!  :oprah3:

european girls y'all do this since that's where most albums leak first and i doubt they know about the new date :creep:

9 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

it takes a village, people :oprah3:

9 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

I honestly feel like we ain't getting shit until the 24th, which is totally fair :judgingu4: 

But it's crazy to think it only takes one twink to lose it and share the zip for this nightmare to end... So, where is he? :sadcore3:

Not a twink, but I might be getting my hands on a vinyl by next Tuesday :dua:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

guys, i rly don't know if i can do this anymore, this is absolute exhausting torture and for what? so a bunch of discord kittens can get some clout for "hearing the album before us?" well I call BS on that, I'm not letting them take up anymore of my energy, tomorrow, I WILL hear the album, idc how I do it, i rly hope i don't get banned for this message, if this message is bannable, pls lmk ahead of time, so I can edit it ty

CavernousSaneArctichare-size_restricted.

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

3 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

Not a twink, but I might be getting my hands on a vinyl by next Tuesday :dua:

You should definitely not leak it if you do, I don't want you to get banned :bebe: let another anonymous member sacrifice themselves :true:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

1 minute ago, plastiscguy said:

You should definitely not leak it if you do, I don't want you to get banned :bebe: let another anonymous member sacrifice themselves :true:

I would never :oh:

If someone were to leak it, they would never confirm it was them tho :oprah3:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

4 minutes ago, Crimson and Clover said:

why is the album giving me will leak next week and not this week vibes :eartha2:

If that’s it, then let’s hope it leak by next Monday 

shades-of-cool-GIFS-lana-del-rey-3722791

6 minutes ago, Crimson and Clover said:

why is the album giving me will leak next week and not this week vibes :eartha2:

Because god hates us girls, gays and theys

2 minutes ago, Let the Light In said:

Yes the album hasn’t “leaked” yet but everyone and their mother have it.

yup except us like 8 people who don't like who are these people friends with to get it early? boz? someone else?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

40 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

Me after calling every record store in America in the next three days to tell them to put the album behind bullet proof glass until March 24 (if they have it)