Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Spoiler

Some jokes and lines are drawn directly from conversations with her girlfriends, like on ‘Fishtail’ when a friend’s date promised he would come over to her house to braid her hair, but he never did.

UH HELLO I AM SO READY FOR THIS BOP 

lana del rey off to the races

3 minutes ago, hayden del rey said:

no like i don’t get what u mean, where is it labeled anything other than alternative?

The grammys. They always submit her to pop and trash like ed sheeran or eilish win. In alt she would win easily

Spoiler

the rolling stones interview described “paris, texas” as something with a “fairground-style.” can anyone who’s heard the snippets of it elaborate?

2 minutes ago, Im a ghost now said:
  Hide contents

Some jokes and lines are drawn directly from conversations with her girlfriends, like on ‘Fishtail’ when a friend’s date promised he would come over to her house to braid her hair, but he never did.

UH HELLO I AM SO READY FOR THIS BOP 

lana del rey off to the races

Spoiler

Do straight men braid their girlfriends hair? :awkney: maybe that was why he didn’t show up. 

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

Just now, sadness is a butterfly said:

Hide contents

Do straight men braid their girlfriends hair? :awkney: maybe that was why he didn’t show up. 

yes they do:bebe:

3 minutes ago, hayden del rey said:
  Hide contents

the rolling stones interview described “paris, texas” as something with a “fairground-style.” can anyone who’s heard the snippets of it elaborate?

Spoiler

the snippet is actually very short, I listened to it and i don’t know what they mean by saying this

Spoiler

:bebe:

1 minute ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

Hide contents

Spoiler

I'm pretty sure there is an euphemism for sex or something

Because in Peppers she samples ''Lemme put my hands on your knees, you can braid my hair
Do a fat criss cross in the back somewhere, ha''

I had a nightmare last night that Lana released a song about Sean. In the song she was begging for his attention/ways for him to notice her. The lyrics go like "Well, they like to call you a bad cop, But what if I wasn't as good as they think?, If I committed a crime, would you finally notice me? Not for my beauty, not for my voice but for who and what I really am". The song was going places, talking about commiting murder, hate crimes, burglary etc. What would it take for Sean to acknowledge her. 

That was horrible dream

D.png

52 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

I'm not trying to be hasty, but I see this album being the first female album to receive a 10 from Pitchfork since Fiona's "Fetch the Bolt Cutters." :oprah3:

I would love that. At least a 9.0 please :bebe:

IMG-1607.jpg

2 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

I would love that. At least a 9.0 please :bebe:

It needs to be above Norman :oprah3:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

March 24th is going to be a collapse :oprah4:.

Spoiler

But no, I’m so proud of myself for not listening to leaks (I heard The Grants once and my brain can’t even remember what it sounds like :oprah4:). The full experience will be other worldly I fear :wowcry:.