Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 minutes ago, Brooklynbaby said:

Girl I be checking that website every few hours for the past week :lange: IM TIRED

when’s the latest that it could be added for it to be release tmr… 

Just now, Blossom said:

when’s the latest that it could be added for it to be release tmr… 

i think a&w only got put on there the day before but im not sure :bebe:

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

I don’t know about you guys, but I’m feeling the sort of lightness and realization that I felt in summer 2019 leading up to NFR’s release. Things feel really good and normal again for the first time in 3 years, and especially ahead of this album’s release - I feel like that’s got to be a good sign. And not just for the record, but for everything in general. :party:

2 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

I don’t know about you guys, but I’m feeling the sort of lightness and realization that I felt in summer 2019 leading up to NFR’s release. Things feel really good and normal again for the first time in 3 years, and especially ahead of this album’s release - I feel like that’s got to be a good sign. And not just for the record, but for everything in general. :party:

ur posts make me smile 🤗 and i agree

Spoiler

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet

north countryyyyyyyyyyyyyy

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Interesting that even without Kintsugi telling us TT samples a fan favorite and then it having "x VB" in the title, we would eventually have found out via "official" sources that it will interpolate Venice Bitch :w8ing:

Anyways, it's my most anticipated track 

Spoiler

if anyone is already interested in playing the grants in any instruments i think i figured out the chords

intro: G then C 

verses: G then Cm 

pre-chorus:D then C

ending: G -> F -> C-> Cm-> G

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

41 minutes ago, DCooper said:

Imagine the collapse if it really was a surprise drop on the 10th LOL the compromise they agreed to so she could finally have her surprise release :true:

It would actually be an interesting approach: announce a release date and get everyone to pre-order, then push the release date to drive everyone insane, then surprise drop on the original release date. Lana always changing the game :oprah:

God, I truly wish that were the case. It would be so nice. I’ve been so down and out this week and the last few months. Having something unexpected happen like a surprise drop would really breathe some life into me. I just want to feel SOMETHING 

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

2 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

i feel the exact same way today! was listening to violet on a walk and just felt this peaceful nature in my heart <3

giphy.gif

57 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

For me this is one of the most boring eras ever… it kinda kills the excitement up to a point. I remember that for NFR! I was excited because we also had the double-single and video release and the whole album was coming in less than a month from the official announcement.

1 minute ago, God&Monster said:

For me this is one of the most boring eras ever… it kinda kills the excitement up to a point. I remember that for NFR! I was excited because we also had the double-single and video release and the whole album was coming in less than a month from the official announcement.

im really hoping that A&W music video rumor for the 17th is true cuz that’s one way to really spark excitement fr (even if a bit late).

b2358771937a448cffde372325aa52ea.gif

it escapes from my hands into moonlight . . .

I hope she has another song or two that touches on the relationship(s) that she talks about in A&W (Sean bitch ass). 

I always love a side chick anthem. 

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

Just now, mostexoticflwr said:

im really hoping that A&W music video rumor for the 17th is true cuz that’s one way to really spark excitement fr (even if a bit late).

I find it hard to believe that she’ll do a video for a song like A&W - unless it’s something similar to the one for Hope.

Besides, if a proper video was in the works, I’m sure we would’ve heard some insights / rumors from the video set by now.

Today is such a good day for Lana fans. Great interview, great photoshoot, nobody messing around on that site. The album is in just over 2 weeks. It’s all happening 🙏