Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Candy Necklace tea, forwarded to me from @Kintsugi

- The reason no one's talking about it is because it's ... not really a song (?). Or more of a non-song.

- The Judah Interlude ends, and CN begins with the background gospel singers laughing...

- The song starts with a 1 minute "interlude" like The Grants, where the background singers are messing up/rehearsing another line

- The piano starts near the 1 minute mark with the snippet we heard

- "Rockefeller, my umbrella" isn't even a finished verse, she basically just riffs with the piano, humming and singing "D'ya like my candy necklace... Wanna bite my candy necklace, papi..." 

- There's a literal piano interlude for the next 3 minutes of the song, with soft instruments played behind it, no singing at all

- Lana finishes the track by singing the chorus of Yes to Heaven over the melody before laughing, and then the Jon Baptiste interlude starts.

1 minute ago, Poor Stacy said:

Hide contents

- The reason no one's talking about it is because it's ... not really a song (?). Or more of a non-song.

- The Judah Interlude ends, and CN begins with the background gospel singers laughing...

- The song starts with a 1 minute "interlude" like The Grants, where the background singers are messing up/rehearsing another line

- "Rockefeller, my umbrella" isn't even a finished verse, she basically just riffs with the piano, humming and singing "D'ya like my candy necklace... Wanna bite my candy necklace, papi..." 

- There's a literal piano interlude for the next 3 minutes of the song, with soft instruments played behind it, no singing at all

- Lana finishes the track by singing the chorus of Yes to Heaven over the melody before laughing, and then the Jon Baptiste interlude starts.

Spoiler

if this is true then why is it so surprising but not surprising at all :awkney::awkney::awkney:

😋🫶🏼

Reveal hidden contents

😭😭😭😭😭

2 minutes ago, Poor Stacy said:

Hide contents

The way people will believe this

Hide contents

Spoiler

Idk if you’re being fr rn

Reveal hidden contents

need to see how everyone else responds to this before i believe it or not:bebe:

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

when the jon batiste interlude is the true highlight of the album and we all skip from a&w to it 

and also for giving me Margaret

it-movie-missing-poster.gif 

Dear Culture,

Please help us all in the search for Candy Necklace. She was last seen in a distressing video posted on August 22, 2022 with Lana Del Rey and Jon Batiste in what looks to be a studio. We believe she may be being held hostage there. If you have heard, seen, or know anything, reach out as soon as possible. The award for bringing Candy Necklace home to us is a free Nikki Lane album vinyl of your choice. Keep her in your prayers, thank you. ❤️🌊🚀

...Sincerely, ivory almond

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

If this is real….I was halfway right with saying it was YTH on the last page :deadbanana: :xgiggle:

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

5 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

The way people will believe this

in my all defense, people been messing with us all week so i can see how someone me would believe it at first glance. for anyone that thinks they're being serious please go reread it before posting :bebe:

😋🫶🏼

5 minutes ago, Poor Stacy said:

Hide contents

“massive” my ass

but this can’t be true- the background gospel singers were not listed in the production credits of this song like they were in listed in “the grants” credits. if they were actually in it, they would’ve been credited.