Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

4 minutes ago, terrorcherry said:
  Hide contents

i can’t stop listening to the paris, texas snippet as well as the sample by SYML, it’s so beautiful and he was right in describing it as a whole new voice for lana, really ethereal and in the snippet i heard, almost defeated 

Spoiler

wait since when is there a snippet, is it on that site?

1 hour ago, hashtagtylerh said:
  Hide contents

bitch I can't, that new Taco Truck snippet is so amazing we need the full thing 😭

Spoiler

I gave in and just listened to that TT snippet. My tts went flying my wig snatched my acne cleared my period flared up I’m ovulating and having an orgasm altogether 

45 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

There's a new FISHTAIL snippet on that site btw

this snippet is real BUT it's low quality and really doesn't show how good the production sounds with good headphones so if you guys can control yourselves i suggest waiting till you have the entire song to listen

if you do listen here are the lyrics in the snippet that leaked so you guys can understand what she's saying 

Spoiler

You wanted me sadder 

You wanted me sadder (Baby, can't you see it?)

For me you are the one and if i'm not..

nobody noticed that Taco Truck it's also sampling 13 Beaches too (same chords progression).

they're in different keys but the chords still the same. I made a comparison:

[link removed]

mod note: user was banned for this post

Edited by admin
Posting illegal direct download links to copyrighted content intended for commercial release is strictly forbidden.

10 hours ago, Lanita said:

nobody noticed that Taco Truck it's also sampling 13 Beaches too (same chords progression).

they're in different keys but the chords still the same. I made a comparison:

Girl... :pls:

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

facepalm-smh.gif

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

5 minutes ago, Crimson and Clover said:
  Hide contents

lowkey i just listened to the third snippet of taco truck and it does sound fake…:bebe: either way that part of Venice bitch is the best part so I won either way  

the third snippet is fake af but the 4th one (which is only 5 sec long) is def real and sounds so good. there's so much going on in the instrumentation that the low quality snippets didn't pick up

1 hour ago, road1029384756 said:
  Hide contents

wait since when is there a snippet, is it on that site?

Spoiler

i’m kinda new here so idk all the rules and if i’m allowed to say what site it’s on, but it’s not that site (if i’m understanding what that site is correctly). this site is VERY accessible to the GP, i’m shocked it’s even on there 

6 hours ago, Crimson and Clover said:
  Hide contents

it’s so SoCal reggae omfg reminds me of slightly stoopid like 3am or something (barely but still) I’m so excited :hair:

Spoiler

Please tell me this isn’t true!! Months ago before the album was ever announced, I had a dream Lana released new music and it was reggae!! I remember telling my husband I was traumatised.. because in the dream it was not good :lmao:

in my psychic era

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

25 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

I can’t wait for the album to become available on Spotify & Apple Music in New Zealand in about 4 hours.. the meltdowns :true:

If I wake up in 7.5 hours and it’s not out and/or l34k3d I will riot :true:

Getting my pitchfork out just in case :true:

Spoiler

I’M CRYING SCREAMING AND THROWING UP, TT SOUNDS HEAVENLY!!!! the world is slowly healing (and so is my depression) :cuteface:

the closer we get to release day, the less i think i wanna listen to the album early if it leaks. like yes, this wait is tedious and annoying, but at the same time, i know if i listen to the leak, i won't have anything to look forward to on release day... but who knows if it'll even leak in full at this point. :noir:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose