Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

14 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

there’s rumours taylor is announcing/releasing speak now (taylor’s version) on 3/13 so maybe they’re collabing

its not that unbelievable though 

i really doubt taylor would collab with anyone on speak now tv considering it’s her only fully self-written record, she probably wants to keep it that way 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

7 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

HEAR ME OUT

could it be that tuesday she is announcing both the surprise AND a new single from Ocean Blvd and BOZ knows what this surprise is but Kintsugi doesn't but he THINKS he does and he THINKS Boz is referring to the new single (cause kintsugi doesn't know about the other surprise) and that's why Boz said it's not a new music project but Kintsugi said it's new music

Your mind 

This is exhausting, wow, lol. Thank you to the insiders for the confusion and the multiple strokes. :eartha2:

I’m thinking a) new OB single on Tuesday (aka new music), accompanied by b) a surprise (visuals? VEVO live recorded performance? A film/documentary? The announcement of a tour?) that will please the fans. 

Just now, tulsa jesus freaks said:

"for the fans"

hope it's not something tour related, like something like a tour but with a twist to it, just because i can't afford to go so it wouldn't matter to me:bebe:

it'll probably be a live version of Sweet and Ocean Boulevard and she'll drop some tour news. I'll wait till the 14th and stop speculating and hyping it up.

It better be a documentary or an AKA rerelease. These two things seem feasible and are things I really want. I think a lot of things that have been suggested are just things we want, not things Lana will actually do :groundhog: Also, I doubt it’s a tour because I don’t think a tour is a ‘big surprise’, it’s kind of expected with an album release. We just forgot that because of Covid

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

Just now, Cherry Blossom said:

Also, I doubt it’s a tour because I don’t think a tour is a ‘big surprise’, it’s kind of expected with an album release. We just forgot that because of Covid

+ every fan and their moms know lana is playing festivals this year so a tour is expected

what is the mistery with candy necklace though? not one snippet has leaked, unlike the other ones from taco truck, pepper or paris, texas.

i checked that site again and apparently no one has candy necklace/ocean blvd in full, so this is why we didn’t get any new leaks now. not sure how true this must be, but what do you think?