Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, burthday kake said:

he must be lying when he says not one (1) single person guessed it because if he is serious n means that, it rules out pretty much everything rational (album trailer, music video, tour, oceanblvd insta debut etc etc.) right after he told us “come back down to earth” ?? 

Lol i’m just gonna forget about it at this point and let myself be surprised next week:tea:

Ohhh no album trailer then. Lol idk! Honestly care less about the surprise and more about the next single.  

glad we only have to wait a week for both. I’m done worrying/guessing about the “surprise” and more wondering/thinking about the next song we are getting lol. 

Lol I said I’m done guessing but here I am.  Sooo new single. Maybe it is grandfather, boz really loved that one. Maybe she did a behind the lyrics video or little explanation on what the song is about. I know he was saying he really wanted her to talk about what it means. Again less likely but at this point let’s throw everything out there and something will eventually stick lol. 

3 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:
  Reveal hidden contents

ok now i'm ACTUALLY done finalizing and formatting the entire album's lyrics 

AsDq64G.png

it's 28 pages it took so long y'all  :toofunny:

squat-and-squint-meme-woman.jpg

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

44 minutes ago, bluedealer said:

Signed in just to say I'm super excited for the album and here's my two cents about snippets

Reveal hidden contents

I promised myself not to listen anything before release day but I failed...:defeated:

I put the side A tracks in chronological order and oh my God this album is going to be HUGE :trisha: I think the songs will flow to each other like on Honeymoon.

The Grants - I love it, it gets better and better with every second. Such a beautiful opener

Sweet - I really thought it's going to be Beautiful 2.0 but I'm glad I was so wrong :defeated: Beautiful disney vocals. It gets me that she asking for children and being love overall and then there's A&W :oprah2:

Fingertips - listen to it twice and I can't get use to it yet. However I'm super excited that she's trying something new.

Grandfather - heard like 3 sec intro and I'm gonna save this one for release day :hooker:

I love Fishtail and Paris snippet.

AND PEPPERS????? :trisha::trisha::trisha: WOW I have no words. My fav of the favs so far.

Can't wait for more, I'm curious about CN so baaadd.

And speaking of her surprise

Reveal hidden contents

I bet it's SYT official release y'all. It makes sense that this one certain user put the arrow to his nickname 💀

OR

Reveal hidden contents

Neil wouldn't share the Tunel pic promo for SYT so it also might be album trailer with new single or music video

Thats what I was thinking about the surprise release too lol but the question is, does "new music" means completely new or just a new release

Also, could this mean other unreleased being released :oic3:

49 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

boz on atrl:

Let's go back to Earth a bit, there is no surprise second album, or any new music project coming already

But for once, they are doing something right, for the fans :fan:

It will be revealed next week. Actually skimming through this thread I don't think anyone guessed it right? Guess I was right :confused:

its getting weird just say what it is like :awkney:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

I really think the surprise is going to be the release of at least a couple unreleased tracks, it would make sense with how big they've been getting recently on TikTok, they could make a decent amount of coin getting them on streaming 

3 hours ago, HollywoodSlutx said:

I believe she’s gonna release a music video for every song on the album. She said it before in an interview that she would love to do that or am I mistaken?

but you know our Lana is notorious for not living up to what she says. Love song, cherry, digital album the list goes on 

12 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

Wait remember when Bb was coming out and ben said theres 2 projects coming out at once and a huge suprise and nothing happened :bebe:  Why does this always happen

lmao i forgot about that. it’s crazy how inconsistent they are, in terms of dates, projects, concepts…

I just find it so weird that another single from the same album that insiders have already heard = this mind blowing surprise.

I’m just going to assume it’s the next OB single with a really great music video, maybe one of the upbeat ones seeing as she isn’t known for releasing those too often.

I’m low-key treating BoZ as a quasi-troll from here on in.