Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

If Lana sees the guesses that we made on this thread one day, she would have no problem thinking or making new content or promotion tactics for the albums that she will release in a decade. We actually said everything and now it's up to her now whether doing them or not:makeup:

11 minutes ago, Crys10 said:

I feel ya

i wish boz hadn’t said anything about anything 

but then again we'd complain about how dry this thread/era is (when we don't have a new photoshoot)

all of these abbreviations are too much for my lil brain sometimes:rip:

also not to be a bore but would an official release of SYT really be THAT major? yeah we been begging for it for years but still... a waste of all caps if it's just a song we've already had for years:air2: 

tumblr-n02pmk-XHSH1rcgcl7o6-250.gif

Obviously we are getting a new Ocean single next week. My guess for the surprise is a well produced/thought out album trailer sampling the album! We will see though. I’d love a doc/maybe behind the scenes/making of ocean boulevard type video but know that is not likely. So single and album trailer for me.  

the real question is what will the new single be?!!?  

he must be lying when he says not one (1) single person guessed it because if he is serious n means that, it rules out pretty much everything rational (album trailer, music video, tour, oceanblvd insta debut etc etc.) right after he told us “come back down to earth” ?? 

Lol i’m just gonna forget about it at this point and let myself be surprised next week:tea: