Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

14 minutes ago, 5adboy said:

He should shut the f*ck up, this forum literally gave him a purpose to live. But of course he acts like he is God himself on atrl:flop: expected from a white republican gay man

You edited that forehead 🌚

2 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

Can we be a little nicer in here? :wtf3:

attacking boz isn’t going to make it come sooner. Is it annoying we have a surprise coming *soon* and don’t know what it is? Yeah a little. But him saying that was meant to hype us up, not annoy us. 

Exactly, just like the others I wanted to know what the surprise was, but he does it to excite us, not to make us attack him. We'll know what the surprise is next week, this behaviour of wanting everything right away seems like the behaviour of little children.

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

Am I getting this right? Everyone here is hating on BOZ and calling him names etc because he’s teased Lana’s surprise instead of spoiling it for us? 

and everyone is being horrible and talking shit about him even tho he did an AMA here and answered so many of our burning questions and gave us SO much tea we didn’t even know we needed? 

The hell is wrong with you people?!

um lets not attack other users looks even as a joke... it just makes you look weird and rude 

and like niko said, lets just be a bit nicer and wait till tuesday 

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

It has to be some unreleased collection. Idk what else it could be.

- Not a new album or single

- Not NEW music

- Finally doing something right for the fans

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Fingertips said:

- Not NEW music

I was just thinking that. I think she reworked some unreleased songs and is going to release them on streaming

8 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

Exactly, just like the others I wanted to know what the surprise was, but he does it to excite us, not to make us attack him. We'll know what the surprise is next week, this behaviour of wanting everything right away seems like the behaviour of little children.

i agree we could all be a little nicer. i think it's just the irritability and chaos of waiting for the release day to come plus him saying it has nothing to do with music and then contradicting that statement immediately after that's making us agitated especially because we had multiple other "insiders" teasing us all last week and at the beginning of this week :xgiggle: but no one should be bashing his looks especially when very little of us post our own 

😋🫶🏼

Just now, Fingertips said:

- Not NEW music

leaving tap management fits the bill :ma:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

3 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

Am I getting this right? Everyone here is hating on BOZ and calling him names etc because he’s teased Lana’s surprise instead of spoiling it for us? 

and everyone is being horrible and talking shit about him even tho he did an AMA here and answered so many of our burning questions and gave us SO much tea we didn’t even know we needed? 

The hell is wrong with you people?!

retweet:true:

1 minute ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

i feel like for a lot of ppl it’s not wanting everything right away, its wanting Nothing At All so it can be a real surprise for once… :crying5:but besides that i agree 

gWCT.gif

:hoe: