Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

like guys it's called a surprise for a reason... he obviously wants you to be hyped up and the only way for you guys to be hyped up is for this to be a surprise as lana intended 

6 minutes ago, Three White Butterflies said:

Did we already discuss that Lana was signing born to die vinyl and there was a stack of them next to her in white packaging ????????

uhm... wut? :oprah4:

😋🫶🏼

1 minute ago, lanitataco said:

pls they are not  bullying him by saying that lmaoooo

didnt BoZ talk shit about lana and call her names and whatnot?

I’m lowkey joking lol, he did talk bad about Lana but has been really supporting and given lots of positive insight to the album. I just am tired of all the BoZ discussion today lol😭

3 minutes ago, Three White Butterflies said:

Did we already discuss that Lana was signing born to die vinyl and there was a stack of them next to her in white packaging ????????

I was thinking about that. Signing copies of BTD and BTD only (and of course the few mics that were on the table). Could be random, but maybe not.

6 minutes ago, Three White Butterflies said:

I think those were just for her paparazzi friend, Jody 

The video was taken by her, after all (jodygirrrl on Instagram)

200ddd7056a7178e78239257e8a74baa.gif

white lies and black beaches and blood red sangrias

Tbh I’m kinda over the insiders for multiple reasons. As much as they say they don’t want attention, it’s literally all they want. They tease something and then act all surprised when fans want more information. They spoil everything before Lana/her team get to announce anything. Imagine if we were surprised by Lana herself and not some “insider”, it would make it that much more exciting.

I’m kinda hope this “insider” era ends after this album cycle but I’m sure it will only get worse for the next one.

2 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

I knew someone was going to call me out :rip: I didn't see the actual bullying before posting, and even then, I'm not bullying him. I just said he acts like a celeb. I actually do respect him and don't call him names. 

Just in my Karen era:twirls:

1 minute ago, cranekiss said:

like guys it's called a surprise for a reason... he obviously wants you to be hyped up and the only way for you guys to be hyped up is for this to be a surprise as lana intended 

At this point it’s not a surprise anymore because we know something is coming

1 minute ago, cranekiss said:

he could have said nothing imo instead of doing these little leaks while hes been holding the album ransom for 6 months :true:

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

1 minute ago, lanitataco said:

he could have said nothing imo instead of doing these little leaks while hes been holding the album ransom for 6 months :true:

1 minute ago, Candy Necklace said:

At this point it’s not a surprise anymore because we know something is coming

i agree with you guys but even if we know something's coming we don't know what so by technicality it is still a surprise

i do wish he said nothing bc i would've loved to expect nothing and then have something major announced

Why is Lana releasing the opening track for the album before the album drops? I might just wait till March 24

8Qg234E.gif

47 minutes ago, Xenoblade 2 said:

Also I’m curious to see how The Grants will perform on streaming. I’m going to need the girls who said leaks don’t affect sales to come out in droves and say something about it the day after premiere. I’m expecting it to double A&W streams since it’s much shorter and leaks don’t affect streams after all (I’ve been beaten over the head with this). So 4 - 5 million streams global on the first full day.

Genuinely curious to see its performance on Spotify.

the way you’re never tired of speaking into a void :lmao: