Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

hope the surprise is a cult compound called Ocean Blvd. I've trying to figure out what other 9 to 5 job she could want like she mentioned a few times. We know her living legend was a real estate agent, and charlie is doing real estate supposedly. what if she made like a Dollywood, but obviously cooler. she posted that documentary of the beach compound last year and i really think she would do something like that, like a conscious community you could visit for psychic readings, surf lessons, and recording music... open mic beachside coffee shop hangout all night for beat poetry ... heaven 

1 minute ago, How2Disappear said:

hope the surprise is a cult compound called Ocean Blvd. I've trying to figure out what other 9 to 5 job she could want like she mentioned a few times. We know her living legend was a real estate agent, and charlie is doing real estate supposedly. what if she made like a Dollywood, but obviously cooler. she posted that documentary of the beach compound last year and i really think she would do something like that, like a conscious community you could visit for psychic readings, surf lessons, and recording music... open mic beachside coffee shop hangout all night for beat poetry ... heaven 

so IRL LDRVillage 

If I remember correctly this is how we first saw the COTCC picture disk with them all around the horse :blush2:

"Don’t forget me"

2 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Isn’t BoZ Polish? He’s probably gonna buy it and keep it to himself just so he can tease us more

why would he buy it if he (ig) already has the full album

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif