Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, taco truck said:

I don’t think I can😭😭😭 I’m scared I don’t want them to get mad at me😭😭

If you don't get it now, it will probably be $300 a year from now, and then you'll really be sorry

Just now, The Stargirl Pinky said:

I’ve been so good about not listening to snippets but my impatience is really getting the best of me I need to resist send halp :defeated:

Baby don’t do it you can hold out I promise you :defeated:

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

1 minute ago, rosemead ramada said:

If you don't get it now, it will probably be $300 a year from now, and then you'll really be sorry

Omg girl ur tempting me😭😭😭

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

2 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

I’ve been so good about not listening to snippets but my impatience is really getting the best of me I need to resist send halp :defeated:

You’re not missing much I promise it’ll be much better to just hear everything at once. Snippets make hearing the songs so much less fun 

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

i just cannot believe that people are still posting 7 second snippets of this, i truly do not get it :rip: 

should be classified as a crime at this point

Has anyone checked that website??? 

Not holding out for anything so I dont set myself up for disappointment but if its true it means there are physical variants of the record floating around as we speak so the album can leak any time now:wub:

giphy.gif

Ok, Rolling Stone is not the biggest authority, but they call her the songwriter of the century and Pitchfork has named A&W as BNT. So it pretty smells like a very high score for me, even it’s not cohesive, %100 antonoff’ed etc.. 

… and she is the trend setter, remember? :blush2: