Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

4 minutes ago, taco truck said:

I feel like Iā€™ll be a Kintsugi defender but Fingertips is just NOT my thingšŸ˜­

Ā  Hide contents

Kintsugi seems to have more of a melody to itĀ 

Ā 

Ā 

Spoiler

kintsugi has something separating the verses so it feelsĀ more "traditional" in thatĀ sense - i can see lots of people who appreciate fingertips but don't like it as a song liking kintsugiĀ Ā 

Ā 

Ok girls! The only thing for now that we have (girlies from poland)Ā is this in google!! I found it by pasting the title from this OLX auctionĀ title and I picked in search filter "last 24 hours" and these pics appeared! but unfortunately auction is not available :(Ā 
Ā emmNMlS.jpg

Lana-Del-Rey-Burning-desire-gif-lana-del
I drive fast, wind in my hair, I push you to the limits 'cause I just don't care

8 minutes ago, taco truck said:

I feel like Iā€™ll be a Kintsugi defender but Fingertips is just NOT my thingšŸ˜­

Ā  Reveal hidden contents

Kintsugi seems to have more of a melody to itĀ 

Ā 

real.

b2358771937a448cffde372325aa52ea.gif

it escapes from my handsĀ into moonlight . . .

Ā 

Ā 

Just now, racecar said:

Ok girls! The only thing for now that we have (girlies from poland)Ā is this in google!! I found it by pasting the title from this OLX auctionĀ title and I picked in search filter "last 24 hours" and these pics appeared!
Ā emmNMlS.jpg

Omg it is SO REAL

GIVE IT TO ME NOW

im so glad its no the same picture on all sides

I'm really looking forward to hearing the new album on its release date! I don't even know where toĀ try to find the leaks online ( I grew up in the Napster era LOL) but itĀ sounds like theĀ Snippets are low quality anyway, so I'll just wait until release day!

Ā 

I'm really hoping the "surprise" that's been teased isĀ an official unreleased compilation (after all these years of her fanbaseĀ begging for it, hopefully herĀ team finally managed to talk her into doing it) I'm looking at youĀ :benmawson:

Ā 

If it's not that, perhaps it will be a new poetry book. Or some other writing project.Ā  But I'm really hoping for an unreleased compilation.Ā Ā 

Ā 

In the meantime, I'm streaming A&W constantly! I absolutely love that song! Lyrically, sonically, and that second half, OMG! The entire thing is perfection!Ā Ā :flutter:

Ā 

Ā 

2 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

debuting my tentative albumĀ ranking and short track reviews shortly Ā :hooker:

i don't think that's a good idea babe, it'll just make people more feral, you should probably wait after everyone has heard the album

3 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

YES:oprah4:Ā I canā€™t even lie Iā€™ve been dying for this

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

ā€Ė–Ā°Ā ā‹†.ą³ƒąæ”Ā this is my idea of funĀ Ā°ā€ā‹†.ą³ƒąæ”*:ļ½„

2 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

Finally! Your posts and lyrics and facts about the album are the only thing getting me through this mess:air:

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

Just now, tulsa jesus freaks said:

i don't think that's a good idea babe, it'll just make people more feral, you should probably wait after everyone has heard the album

boooo tomato tomato

Ā 

spoilers tags exist for a reasonĀ