Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, cinnamongirI said:

i see no problem if floridakilos wants to post a review, as long as its in spoilers and they mention what’s going to be in that spoiler. im going to be honest, it’s your fault if you get mad. simply scroll past if you don’t want to see the review

anyways, floridakilos is allowed to post that review and let’s make sure we’re all being respectful so we dont escalate the situation 

:gclap:

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

2 minutes ago, American Whore said:

it can be done anonymously. just turn on a vpn, post it somewhere and it's done and over with. 

well...to you. maybe some people arent comfortable doing that? and we know nothing about how these people actually even got the album and the extent of how traceable it would actually be. its just kind of naive to me to scream and moan at someone to leak it when there are a lot of factors that go into making that decision, especially compared to sharing some lyrics and opinions on a song. 

like im not arguing that i dont want it to leak, sure i would love to hear it, i just think that we should try to understand why some people arent comfortable being the one to do that.

post a cute lil review or whatever drives conversation i guess. do what you want and keep teasing but like i said, i'm just gonna dip for a few hours so i don't have to read everyone reacting to a review from another "insider" :lanahairflip2:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Some of y’all need to smoke some weed and take a bath to chill out if ur so mad at@fl0r1dakil0s having the album… at least he’s actually answering questions and giving us interesting teases :bebe: being a well known user on this forum he could easily get in legal trouble for leaking the album… though I do agree it would be a slay to send it to someone who is willing to leak it:brows:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

5 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

its kind of funny to see the people saying "just leak it!11!!!1" to people on here that have it. sure it would be nice to have the album, but i can guarantee that 99.9% of people would not leak it if they were in these few peoples positions. like the potential legal ramifications over leaking an album that will be released in 10 days anyways to appease an online forum of 100-150 users is just...not worth it :rip:

i personally would love a more detailed review. no one has really compiled all of their thoughts on the album into one post yet, so it would be nice to have. if you dont want it, just put the user on ignore?

there are many, many ways to ensure you stay anonymous when leaking an album. this shit is annoying

y'all are being a little hypocrite tho c'mon... :bebe:

you were attacking boz for doing the same thing, this is picking and choosing, obviously as long as it's in the spoilers one can choose to open it or not and it shouldn't be a problem, but how is that different from boz doing his reviews and yall call it "attention seeking" ?

12 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

Someone please put us out of our misery. :oprah3:

Waaaaake uuus up when pre-release era ends :air:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

1 minute ago, Moloko Plus said:

there are many, many ways to ensure you stay anonymous when leaking an album. this shit is annoying

well i wouldnt know that because i have never illegally leaked unreleased material :true:

anyways back on topic, what does everyone think candy necklace will sound like

Just now, Venice Peach said:

I know everybody wants to hear the album as soon as possible but can we not directly encourage people to leak it? It's getting weird :wtf3:

exactly like... i'd love a review by fl0r1dak1l0s and i really hope they'll post one as soon as like in an hour or smth. but forcing them to leak an entire album is...

it's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me