Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

There is a leak of "candy necklace" on the site and when you play it, it's just the title track. Not that I expected it to be the actual song when I clicked play - but just why? :judgingu2:

1 minute ago, God&Monster said:

the healthiest approach is to simply not care and wait for the release day.

Yeah I agree, it's just difficult with people teasing us all the time but it's not worthy

1 minute ago, AlexVirtuell said:

Let's add some chaos :delicious:

okay let’s not. everyone, please get back on topic and just move on. (for the sake of my sanity and so i don’t have to issue anymore wps)

first you're mad because BOZ didn't want to say what the surprise was and now because floridakilos doesn't want to leak the album... That's little childish behaviour to be honest.

if the insiders tease something then they shouldn't have said anything because they didn't say the complete information and if they don't say anything you complain because "it's dry"

You are never satisfied with anything.

:eek3:

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

why was it ok for kintsugi to answer all of the 200 questions about the album knowing he could just leak it at any moment, but now that we're only 13 days from it and with a single out in less than 4 days it becomes disrespectful to have the album?

7 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

y'all are being a little hypocrite tho c'mon... :bebe:

you were attacking boz for doing the same thing, this is picking and choosing, obviously as long as it's in the spoilers one can choose to open it or not and it shouldn't be a problem, but how is that different from boz doing his reviews and yall call it "attention seeking" ?

I only hate what he did with the “suprise” bc he acted so excited and then said nothing, but after he at least confirmed when it was going to be announced it was way less annoying 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 minute ago, Creyk said:

There is a leak of "candy necklace" on the site and when you play it, it's just the title track. Not that I expected it to be the actual song when I clicked play - but just why? :judgingu2:

that's the best candly necklace 'leak' tbh. at some point there was a girl who was moaning 'candy necklace in my pussy won't you open me up' 😭 i think it was funny tho

it's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me

49 minutes ago, taco truck said:

I only hate what he did with the “suprise” bc he acted so excited and then said nothing, but after he at least confirmed when it was going to be announced it was way less annoying 

Not to mention the ''I guess no one was able to guess it right--we'll have to wait and see 😝!!1!'' comment that followed. :brandy:

I promise that if I ever get an album early, I'm leaking it.

Not here, of course, because I don't wanna get banned, but I would leak it. That's a promise.

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, angry bitch no1 ob defender said:

that's the best candly necklace 'leak' tbh. at some point there was a girl who was moaning 'candy necklace in my pussy won't you open me up' 😭 i think it was funny tho

That's actually kinda funny :godlaugh:

At this point I'm just happy when it's not another Marina song

4 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

The album is out in 13 days. A new song is out in 3 days. Surely there must be something one could focus on in the next 2 weeks to not let an album release get them all huffed and puffed! :really:

Stream Miley's brand new album Endless Summer Vacation :oprah3:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

Sometimes we all sound like a baby that needs a nap or something. We are grumpy babies who need to be fed Gaga googoo give me the album bitch 

Anyways. I had a dream that when the grants came out it was a deluxe version with Charlie rapping a verse lmao 

What is the topic of this thread right now? And don't we have better things to do with our lives. Somehow we don't. We're united in this never ending story of posting that only lasts for a few seconds and then is lost on the internet forever.:suicide: