Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 minutes ago, Im a ghost now said:

The dynamic of this thread is so beautiful when you think about it

Lana is retiring --> Blue Banisters discourse --> real snippet --> fake snippet --> random fight --> horniness --> new single --> start all over :xgiggle:

and it's gonna be like that for 2 other weeks

:bebe::bebe::bebe:

Just now, baddisease said:

I promise that if I ever get an album early, I'm leaking it.

Not here, of course, because I don't wanna get banned, but I would leak it. That's a promise.

The way I would never show a soul:creep2:

giphy.gif?cid=790b761167f1bae274183a253d

7 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

The album is out in 13 days. A new song is out in 3 days. Surely there must be something one could focus on in the next 2 weeks to not let an album release get them all huffed and puffed! :really:

Ianadelrey I am in SHAMBLES I haven't known peace since Fingertips leaked I get night terrors and hallucinations of the picture disc I gained a fear of Poland I'm shaking I'm crying I'm filled with rage and trauma I am NOT ok Ianadelrey I am huffed I am puffed I'm on the FLOOR cold laying down this it is so dark sided and twisted it's evil it's very evil Poland you've made an enemy out of me I will never recover I don't recognize the person in the mirror I'll never go back to the person I was before Fingertips leaked Ianadelrey I need the album NOW I can't wait another second I need the mp3 I need the zip I don't know how to go further without a leak ever single minute is pure torture I want my peace I want serenity I don't know how I can go on without Ocean Blvd playing through my headphones I need the album NOW 

qfrWuBl.png

Just now, jaesana said:

The way I would never show a soul:creep2:

But why? If I had it, I would share. It's only fair imo.

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, Im a ghost now said:

The dynamic of this thread is so beautiful when you think about it

Lana is retiring --> Blue Banisters discourse --> real snippet --> fake snippet --> random fight --> horniness --> new single --> start all over :xgiggle:

:awkney:that one never misses 

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

You have the album? Good for you! You want to let everyone know that you got it? That's your prerogative--you go honestly!

But the whole ''okay I'll write a review and tease lyrics'' thing is so unnecessary and gatekeepy, especially being this close to the release date and with all the stupid snippets circulating. :azealia:

it's not about lana, it's about protecting the source. remember that. the insider leaker culture is a lot different than a lot you think. that's all i have to say. 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, TrashMagiq said:

Ianadelrey I am in SHAMBLES I haven't known peace since Fingertips leaked I get night terrors and hallucinations of the picture disc I gained a fear of Poland I'm shaking I'm crying I'm filled with rage and trauma I am NOT ok Ianadelrey I am huffed I am puffed I'm on the FLOOR cold laying down this it is so dark sided and twisted it's evil it's very evil Poland you've made an enemy out of me I will never recover I don't recognize the person in the mirror I'll never go back to the person I was before Fingertips leaked Ianadelrey I need the album NOW I can't wait another second I need the mp3 I need the zip I don't know how to go further without a leak ever single minute is pure torture I want my peace I want serenity I don't know how I can go on without Ocean Blvd playing through my headphones I need the album NOW 

:air:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, American Whore said:

it's not about lana, it's about protecting the source. remember that. the insider leaker culture is a lot different than a lot you think. that's all i have to say. 

why does the leaker need protecting? 

1 minute ago, margaret soty said:

if I ever got the album early, I wouldn't leak it either. We don't know what consequences that might bring. :magikarp:

what kind of consequences?

giphy.gif