Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

some of y'all might wanna just tap out of the site til the album officially drops cuz as long as you stay here, ppl are gonna talk about whatever the insiders say, snippets, and leaks and whatnot regardless, so if you're really tryna avoid that then this might not be the place for you . . . as of right now:noparty:

b2358771937a448cffde372325aa52ea.gif

it escapes from my hands into moonlight . . .

Just now, fl0r1dakil0s said:

i'm so confused by these posts because - nobody has to see anything i'm posting if the don't want to? i'm posting specifically for the people who do want more info/my ranking.. i'm very clear about what is going to be in the spoiler tags in my posts. if you guys don't want to see it, don't click it. don't have bad self-control and then say it's someone else's problem  :hooker:

Personally, I love reading people's review on things I like (especially when they haven't been out because it gives me an idea of what to expect) I'm not one of the people who wants the album to leak, so waiting for you review!!:hooker:

I'm even more interested in seeing your review because I want to see how it differs from the opinion of the other people who have done it. 

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

@fl0r1dakil0s don’t listen to them want the review:kiss: just put it in spoilers I don’t get why people are mad when we are literally on the verge of a leak today and they don’t have to read it:tommy:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

OK I’m not in favour of the album leaking before its official release at all, but let’s not turn on @fl0r1dakil0s when in this same thread, people have been asking for their thoughts. It’s their prerogative if they want to share their thoughts, especially if they’re in spoilers. I haven’t read anything—nor do I intend to—so it really doesn’t make a difference to me whether or not they post a ranking/opinions. I encourage others to take the same line of reasoning :smokes:

its kind of funny to see the people saying "just leak it!11!!!1" to people on here that have it. sure it would be nice to have the album, but i can guarantee that 99.9% of people would not leak it if they were in these few peoples positions. like the potential legal ramifications over leaking an album that will be released in 10 days anyways to appease an online forum of 100-150 users is just...not worth it :rip:

i personally would love a more detailed review. no one has really compiled all of their thoughts on the album into one post yet, so it would be nice to have. if you dont want it, just put the user on ignore?

2 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

i'm so confused by these posts because - nobody has to see anything i'm posting if they don't want to? i'm posting specifically for the people who do want more info/my ranking.. i'm very clear about what is going to be in the spoiler tags in my posts. if you guys don't want to see it, don't click it.

but don't have bad self-control and then say it's someone else's problem  :eyeroll3:

listen i love you but like.... you've been teasing us for the last week with the same lyric teases, you leaked the final lyric on the album, you've been blue balling us all week. we get it you have the album :gclap:but at this point either leak it or don't. :bebe: teasing and teasing is so annoying. just like when snippets of unreleased shit get posted and all we have for 3 years is "it's just my dark cityyyy" and that's it.  

if you don't want to leak it, send it to someone who will so we can get this over with. it's so annoying. when i leaked the dreamgirl sessions, people were drip feeding everyone with a lil stem here and there so i leaked the whole damn session with stems and instrumentals because it's annoying being teased for weeks on end. like we get it you have it but what's the point in teasing for days on end? ffs

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

its kind of funny to see the people saying "just leak it!11!!!1" to people on here that have it. sure it would be nice to have the album, but i can guarantee that 99.9% of people would not leak it if they were in these few peoples positions. like the potential legal ramifications over leaking an album that will be released in 10 days anyways to appease an online forum of 100-150 users is just...not worth it :rip:

yes, if i had it, i would just wait for someone else to leak it lmao

but i probably wouldn't tell y'all i had it either :eartha:

3 minutes ago, angry bitch no1 ob defender said:

wait whats that

Back in the LFL days a random store in Canada put the cds out early, and some woman named Lisa was posting snippets of her playing tomorrow never came in her car

Let's just say.... there was a frenzied lust for lisa to leak the album

but she was a good girl and never did, and we only like bad girls, honey

2 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

i personally would love a more detailed review. no one has really compiled all of their thoughts on the album into one post yet, so it would be nice to have. if you dont want it, just put the user on ignore?

it can be done anonymously. just turn on a vpn, post it somewhere and it's done and over with. 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, American Whore said:

listen i love you but like.... you've been teasing us for the last week with the same lyric teases, you leaked the final lyric on the album, you've been blue balling us all week. we get it you have the album :gclap:but at this point either leak it or don't. :bebe: teasing and teasing is so annoying. just like when snippets of unreleased shit get posted and all we have for 3 years is "it's just my dark cityyyy" and that's it.  

if you don't want to leak it, send it to someone who will so we can get this over with. it's so annoying. when i leaked the dreamgirl sessions, people were drip feeding everyone with a lil stem here and there so i leaked the whole damn session with stems and instrumentals because it's annoying being teased for weeks on end. like we get it you have it but what's the point in teasing for days on end? ffs

:true:

i see no problem if floridakilos wants to post a review, as long as its in spoilers and they mention what’s going to be in that spoiler. im going to be honest, it’s your fault if you get mad. simply scroll past if you don’t want to see the review

anyways, floridakilos is allowed to post that review and let’s make sure we’re all being respectful so we dont escalate the situation