Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, anwdelrey said:

I’m confused. Didn’t insiders 

Hide contents

love The Grants? It seems that the general consensus on LB is that it’s underwhelming, both lyrically and sonically. But maybe it’ll be better in the context of the album? (I still haven’t listened btw)

Spoiler

I think people expected more because A. It's an opener and B. its title. But instead, it's a nice ballad.

2 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

Hide contents

love The Grants? It seems that the general consensus on LB is that it’s underwhelming, both lyrically and sonically. But maybe it’ll be better in the context of the album? (I still haven’t listened btw)

Spoiler

i think its a great song, if you liked the title track i dont see why you wouldnt like this song.

Spoiler

The first snippet of Fishtail reminds me of Art Deco…

and the Paris, Texas one reminds me of Change. I’m so hyped for this one 

but they’re so lq, they probably don’t sound like them at all… 

For the people who have listened to the full leaks, would you say they are on the same level as Ocean Blvd and A&W? I consider them to be classics and perfect Lana songs so I am just wondering if that continues 

3 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

Hide contents

Spoiler

that's also what i thought. i haven't listened to the leaks and i'm trying to not let the reviews bring the excitement down. even if it really is that underwhelming, taco truck will probably make up for it :um2:

1 minute ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

For the people who have listened to the full leaks, would you say they are on the same level as Ocean Blvd and A&W? I consider them to be classics and perfect Lana songs so I am just wondering if that continues 

Spoiler

Cute girls but not on the level of Ocean or A&W w the exception of Grandfather

Spoiler

I find The Grants being one of her best album opener in my opinion ! I has smtg really cinematic and idk why but the repetitive and 'dramatic' aspect of it kinda reminds me of CW even if it sounds totally different. I'm sure it's a great introduction for the Ocean album.  

4 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

i do, personally 

b2358771937a448cffde372325aa52ea.gif

it escapes from my hands into moonlight . . .

The way Sweet is already at the bottom of my ranking and I haven’t even listened to it. I just know any song that *that man* produces I wont like (aside from Fingertips because I know it’ll be a lyrical masterpiece).

Spoiler

I fucking love the grants, the opening, her voice sounds so fucking good, the lyrics, the outro, the way she’s harmonizing with the girls at the end, I find it so grand.

like you’re walking in on Lana confessing something to god and telling god what she wants to do once she reaches heaven.

it’s gorgeous 

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

5 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Spoiler

(I listened to literally every leak but I’m only doing this based on FULL SONGS even if they are lq or tagged) 

A&W> Peppers> Grandfather> The Grants> Ocean Blvd> Fingertips> Sweet

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

3 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

The way Sweet is already at the bottom of my ranking and I haven’t even listened to it. I just know any song that *that man* produces I wont like (aside from Fingertips because I know it’ll be a lyrical masterpiece).

Sweet:

giphy.gif

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Just now, imaginist said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I literally can’t stop listening to Fingertips and I’m gonna stream it so much when it’s released. Taylor will be ended (love you girl) 

Taylor was ended a long time ago if we’re honest sorry

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

4 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

Wait- didnt some insider mention this months ago? I think this is it

I doubt it. American Vogue rarely mentions her. I think the only time they ever mentioned her was when she did Don’t Call Me Angel and her met gala look in 2018 😭 Anna does not know who she is I fear.

Unless some Lana stan intern pulled some strings