Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

52 minutes ago, overnoverhoney said:
  Reveal hidden contents

When Lana sings it wasn't my idea / the cocktail of things / that twist neurons inside / but without them / i'd die on fingertips, is she referencing medication?

Spoiler

Yeah it's probably about medication for depression/anxiety cause those types of molecules work by altering the brain chemistry and its receptors so that would explain the "twisting neurons" part.

She also used the term "cocktail" when telling Azealia she needed better pills for her issues :hide:

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

I can't believe we're getting 

Reveal hidden contents

2 or 3 upbeat songs on the album :hide:. For those who listened to the snippets are they giving OTTR upbeat, TJF vibes or beachy like FIILY? 

I know it's not going to be the 2.0 of anything but just so I can have an idea cause I don't know what to expect :thumb2:

Spoiler

definitely not OTTR, i'd say somewhat like TJF but tbh if i had to compare it it'd probably be like A&W

2 minutes ago, ShootingNeon said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I’ve found a couple online stores that have the album in stock and are selling it for the original 10th March date. I’ve e-mailed them to ask if they’re able to ship. I’ll be back with hopefully some good news :sass:

let us know:ma:

2 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I can't believe we're getting 

Hide contents

2 or 3 upbeat songs on the album :hide:. For those who listened to the snippets are they giving OTTR upbeat, TJF vibes or beachy like FIILY? 

I know it's not going to be the 2.0 of anything but just so I can have an idea cause I don't know what to expect :thumb2:

Spoiler

The upbeat songs are uniquely their own but anything similar in her catalog would probably be Florida Kilos/ TJF (without the midwest lyrics) 

4 minutes ago, ShootingNeon said:
  Hide contents

I’ve found a couple online stores that have the album in stock and are selling it for the original 10th March date. I’ve e-mailed them to ask if they’re able to ship. I’ll be back with hopefully some good news :sass:

how many copies of the album are you buying 😭 

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

2 minutes ago, shadesofyayo said:

how many copies of the album are you buying 😭 

This is my commitment,

my modern manifesto,

I'm doing it for Lanita and all of us who never got the chance :derpna3:

21 minutes ago, DCooper said:

The Grants :trisha::trisha::trisha:

Spoiler

I'm gonna take mineeee of you with meeee :trisha:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

15 hours ago, TrashMagiq said:

I think we will get the leak tomorrow. I feel something coming. A mass collapse is about to happen…

It was actually already morning where I am when I posted this so I did not mean today I mean tomorrow! tomorrow will be the day we will see the light no it’s true it’s true something is coming I can feel it. TrashMagiq never been wrong before we will see what happens!

qfrWuBl.png

2 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

It was actually already morning where I am when I posted this so I did not mean today I mean tomorrow! tomorrow will be the day we will see the light no it’s true it’s true something is coming I can feel it. TrashMagiq never been wrong before we will see what happens!

yall say there's something in the air everyday:trisha:

Alright, you don’t need to like Fingertips, it really is more of a poem than a song, it’s not for everyone, it doesn’t have the catchiest melody ever, but let’s not be disrespectful to it by saying it’s boring or a bad song especially considering that

Spoiler

It’s about the death of a loved one, yearning to have a child, traumatic events that happened to Lana when she was a teen and suicidal ideation

Those are tough subjective matters, and Fingertips is the song that came out of it. It is what it is and like… I understand that it’s not everybody’s cup of tea, it’s ok. But can we not be insensitive? :lanasrs: