Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

can't believe it took me this long to get into fingertips but im finally there.

Spoiler

usually I respond straight away to her more abstract, long-form stuff, and I love artists like Bjork, and yet this one just fell flat for me. but it clicked about a week ago and now I think it's just perfect. to all the people who can't find their way into the song, stick with it and eventually it'll click for you too. also I think it'll make more 'sense' as an album track when there's more structured songs on either side of it.

13 minutes ago, Rico25 said:

The way she's flying to London to perform on BBC Radio Lounge :trisha:

We won :oprah:

I wonder if she'll cover any songs

remember when she did ariana grande (but the sound was terrible and we'll never have good audio of it)

I kinda want to hear her sing kill bill

Spoiler

people that have heard the untagged Judah Smith Interlude - can you at least hear what he's saying? I can't imagine this track earning its 4.5min runtime if its just piano and a muffled voice, at least if you can make out what he's saying then you can follow the story

6 hours ago, rosemead ramada said:

Oh I just read spoilers on twitter that the surprise is

(note for people who dont want to be spoiled this could be a real spoiler and not a joke disguised under a spoiler tag)

Hide contents

Lana is releasing a documentary about her life called "The UV Sessions" that she and Chuck were working on

y’all really have to stop believing anything you read :toofunny:

God I really hope she doesn’t release syth, I really don’t think that’s for the fans. 

more like trying to pull on the people using it as a trending sound.. and sped up, I hate 

I think the mirrored lyrics in the grants was a good enough nod to it for her fans, but I really don’t want an official release of that and for her new album to get ignored for it :judgingu:

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

2 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

God I really hope she doesn’t release syth, I really don’t think that’s for the fans. 

more like trying to pull on the people using it as a trending sound.. and sped up, I hate 

I think the mirrored lyrics in the grants was a good enough nod to it for her fans, but I really don’t want an official release of that and for her new album to get ignored for it :judgingu:

a sped up version of SYTH will be our downfall

… but would probably make the coquette dollette femcel tumblrina girls go nuts :whoopi:

2 hours ago, Peppers said:

I think the surprise is an unreleased compilation, that's why BOZ said it wasn't new music but Kintsugi said it was :wub:

I’m starting to think they weren’t talking about the same thing… like Kintsugi was talking about Tuesday’s BBC premiere and BoZ talked about something else :pft:

4 hours ago, shadesofearthquakes said:

It’s LDR x NL 1

Speaking of the devil,

anyone else noticed we haven’t seen Nicki pics for a while now? Did they have a fallout? :oic2:

Just now, Coney Island King said:

Why is everyone so obsessed with that fucking song

TikTok resuscitated it.

not my fave either, but since I’ve learned that we never heard the « final version » of it, I’m curious. Fine China, though, is way superior. 

:facepalm:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

6 hours ago, Jeanne Dielman said:

BOZ said that the surprise is not related to a "new music project". And Kintsugi told us that he doesn't want to reveal much, but the surprise is tied with "new music" and it is worth the wait. What could be new music but shouldn't be considered as a new music project? Definitely not unofficially released/leaked/unreleased stuff. And most definitely not a brand new album.

I think that @American Whore may be right. We might get the bonus tracks/deluxe edition/b-sides of DYKTTATUOB. It's not a "new music project" and it could explain: a) BOZ being personally happy about it (didn't he tell us that she changed the tracklist several times? He might have dug tracks that didn't make the cut; Candy Necklace was a last-minute addition after all), b) the "pearl watch me on ring a bell psycho lifeguard" part of the original album title - apparently titles of 4-5 songs that seem to have not been featured on the lyrics of any tracks so far (paging @fl0r1dakil0s for help!). 

I thought this was it, but he also said it wasn’t a new musical project… 

ive seen on Twitter it could be a doc, « The UV sessions » (highly doubt it though).

im keeping my expectations low, As in not higher than a MV