Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

I'm Team The Grants. :wub: 

Was unsure of it being a single/pre-release initially, but the idea has grown on me. It's such a beautiful song, I'm glad it's getting more exposure.

1 minute ago, stan fishtails said:

lust for life was the last album that she chose the right songs to be singles (with the exception of VB in NFR era)

Fuck it I love you?? The greatest? COTCC, White Dress? 

Lana-Del-Rey-Burning-desire-gif-lana-del
I drive fast, wind in my hair, I push you to the limits 'cause I just don't care

1 minute ago, Poor Stacy said:

I'm Team The Grants. :wub: 

Was unsure of it being a single/pre-release initially, but the idea has grown on me. It's such a beautiful song, I'm glad it's getting more exposure.

I think it’s a really great choice for a single. It’s not my favorite, personally. However, it sets the tone for the rest of the album, it’s very family-oriented. 

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

1 minute ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

How do we even know the single is going to be the grants?

The track length has been uploaded to iTunes like A&W was and BBC radio confirmed it themselves

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

16 minutes ago, Im a ghost now said:

Are single choices still important nowadays? Genuine question because it's not like album deep cuts are forgotten like they were in 80s, even a non single can go viral or have tons of streams, idgi :um2:

Singles aren't that relevant at all for Lana - over time she typically has random album tracks out-streaming her single choices. :lmao: It really doesn't matter at all for her.

155 members active? Did I miss something? :hype:

Edited by cartooneyes
LMFAO. Nevermind.

...but I've still got jazz, when I've got those blues.

1 minute ago, Cake Bush said:

Confronting my mother over virgin mojitos at the TGI Friday's on La Tijera Boulevard

loving the recycled jokes from yesterday babe

Just now, nectarofthegodss said:

Hide contents

For people who listened to the leak, is The Grants better than Ocean Blvd? (as a song)

Spoiler

No Ocean Blvd is timeless The grants already feels like a song i wont listen to often