Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, lanasbottom said:

make it stop i’m begging i can’t with shit like this anymore 

the whole boz situation is out of our hands and we need to acknowledge that nothing can be done at the moment. what some LB members can do instead is shut the fuck up and not bring it up every ten seconds.

Theory: The Grants is the Yes To Heaven we have all been asking for.

Background: Recorded in 2013-2014, Yes To Heaven was initially thought to be intended for Ultraviolence. When it was not put on the record, a version was made for Honeymoon—this is the only ‘true’ full leaked version we have of the track. It was also repurposed for Chemtrails Over The Country Club and possibly Blue Banisters. This 2020-2021 version has been known to have lyrical changes, so it isn’t too far off to think that it could have evolved into The Grants- much like how Valley Of The Dolls evolved into Norman fucking Rockwell. The COTCC version was also rumoured to be titled ‘Heavenly Hell,’ and references to heaven and hell can be found in The Grants.

‘Should I do a dance for once?’ - The Grants (2023)

‘If you dance, I’ll dance’ - Yes To Heaven (2013)

’Do you think about heaven, or hell? Do you think about me?’ - The Grants (2023) [Side note: Reference to Heavenly Hell?]
’Say yes to heaven, say yes to me’ - Yes To Heaven (2013)

‘I’m gonna take mine of you with me’ - The Grants (2023)

’I’ve got my mind on you’ - Yes To Heaven (2013)

2 hours ago, barttttender said:

Omg who dis screeching cat singing harry styles my ears are bleeding 

edit: oh it's lizzo. Gurrrl, stick to rapping

2 hours ago, blackpalmtrees said:

bla bla family

bla bla grandma

the end 

okay you know what i bit my tongue long enough but both of you contribute NOTHING to this forum but pure negativity and bitchiness and i am TIRED of it. i would ignore your posts but i think it actually needs to be addressed.. there’s a difference between other members (i’m not going to name drop but i’m sure some of you know who i’m talking about) who can be bitchy and rude etc but they balance it out and their points are valid with an argument etc 

but this is just fucking ridiculous now 

either log off and go and deal with the people who are making you that miserable that you think your safe haven is an INTERNET FORUM for LANA DEL fucking REY for you to just spout constant negativity, or just leave the forum and find other people to harass. 

@barttttender you’ve made it clear you don’t like lana other than nfr which is fine, but fuck off. stop tearing her work down and literally everyone else’s. it is not cute to be bitchy. 

@blackpalmtrees you have started fights with so many people here and it is exhausting

you are also rude and dismissive of other peoples opinions 

both of you need a fucking reality check, it is never that deep and how pathetic do your lives have to be to keep tearing down other people anonymously? like jesus fucking christ

some of these new users are completely unbearable and it is no wonder that so many people i’ve enjoyed the presence of have just left

i don’t want anyone else to be driven away to leave because of insufferable constant bullshit

5 minutes ago, stan fishtails said:
  Hide contents

i wanna know what do you guys love about Sweet cause in my eyes it’s the most boring song i ve heard off the album yet

Spoiler

the second verse is really gorgeous to me and makes the song worth listening to (when she sings "what you doin' with your life, do you think about it? do you contemplate where we came from? ... do you want children? do you wanna marry me? do you wanna run marathons in Long Beach by the sea?" + the next line). but I agree the rest is pretty boring imo

13 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

just in

patty is set to release her track "The Hills" on March 24th in response to her daughter's laster track titled "The Grants"

gurrllllll LMFAO :thumb3:

shades-of-cool-GIFS-lana-del-rey-3722791

1 minute ago, Taco Truck x VB said:

okay you know what i bit my tongue long enough but both of you contribute NOTHING to this forum but pure negativity and bitchiness and i am TIRED of it. i would ignore your posts but i think it actually needs to be addressed.. there’s a difference between other members (i’m not going to name drop but i’m sure some of you know who i’m talking about) who can be bitchy and rude etc but they balance it out and their points are valid with an argument etc 

either log off and go and deal with the people who are making you that miserable that you think your safe haven is an INTERNET FORUM for LANA DEL fucking REY for you to just spout constant negativity, or just leave the forum and find other people to harass. 

@barttttender you’ve made it clear you don’t like lana other than nfr which is fine, but fuck off. stop tearing her work down and literally everyone else’s. it is not cute to be bitchy. 

@blackpalmtrees you have started fights with so many people here and it is exhausting

both of you need a fucking reality check, it is never that deep and how pathetic do your lives have to be to keep tearing down other people anonymously? like jesus fucking christ

some of these new users are completely unbearable and it is no wonder that so many people i’ve enjoyed the presence of have just left

i don’t want anyone else to be driven away to leave because of insufferable constant bullshit

I second this I’m so sick of people contributing nothing but negativity but it might be the only attention they get lol 

4 minutes ago, Taco Truck x VB said:

SPILL BABE :godlaugh:

3 minutes ago, hashtagtylerh said:
  Reveal hidden contents

the second verse is really gorgeous to me and makes the song worth listening to (when she sings "what you doin' with your life, do you think about it? do you contemplate where we came from? ... do you want children? do you wanna marry me? do you wanna run marathons in Long Beach by the sea?" + the next line). but I agree the rest is pretty boring imo

I think sweet gives honeymoon and paradise vibes. It is not her best song but i like it very much.

its not simple its trigonometry on We Heart It

5 minutes ago, Vulgar said:

Theory: The Grants is the Yes To Heaven we have all been asking for.

Background: Recorded in 2013-2014, Yes To Heaven was initially thought to be intended for Ultraviolence. When it was not put on the record, a version was made for Honeymoon—this is the only ‘true’ full leaked version we have of the track. It was also repurposed for Chemtrails Over The Country Club and possibly Blue Banisters. This 2020-2021 version has been known to have lyrical changes, so it isn’t too far off to think that it could have evolved into The Grants- much like how Valley Of The Dolls evolved into Norman fucking Rockwell. The COTCC version was also rumoured to be titled ‘Heavenly Hell,’ and references to heaven and hell can be found in The Grants.

‘Should I do a dance for once?’ - The Grants (2023)

‘If you dance, I’ll dance’ - Yes To Heaven (2013)

’Do you think about heaven, or hell? Do you think about me?’ - The Grants (2023) [Side note: Reference to Heavenly Hell?]
’Say yes to heaven, say yes to me’ - Yes To Heaven (2013)

‘I’m gonna take mine of you with me’ - The Grants (2023)

’I’ve got my mind on you’ - Yes To Heaven (2013)

Guys can we stop arguing and read this I think it’s crucially important Lana lore

Just now, Ultraviolencequeen said:

You guys I cannot believe any of y’all have a bad thing to say about Lana taking us to church in the grants? Oh my god this song? I cannot stop crying it’s a perfect intro  

anywho did I miss the surprise or what 

The surprise was the friends we made along the way 

5 minutes ago, Taco Truck x VB said:

IJBOL you need to log off baby and touch grass :eartha:

it was never that serious… this is funny asf and not the serve you think it is