Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

5 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

omg guys this is so weird :raven:

so basically in the last Paris, Texas snippet there was a group name attached, so i texted these people and one blocked me :slayty:

but the other one didn't and now we are talking and they happen to be italian like me and they know NOTHING about these leaks, they don't even know what LB is, totally clueless, so idk if the snippet is legit but the telegram names u see have nothing to do with Lana and idk why they put them out there

edit: they also told me that a lot of people (probably from this thread lol) are texting them, so if u see this, don't bother them lol

so someone’s doxxing 

hope they get caught :) 

I just got home from seeing Scream VI (which was amazing, highly recommend) and I was so xcited to check LB but all we got was a short interview, no surprise, and some random singing GPSOTSOMFWHDSF 😭😭😭

at least The Grants is beautiful

5 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

With every release I see more the fact that she changed every title before final tracklist :thumb2:

The Grants makes sense but it was probably Memories or Mine Of You With Me at the start :um2:

I think it was Rocky Mountain High but they didn't want it to have the same name of the actual song :ohsnap2:  but that title is SO Lana

Spoiler

3 white butterflies killed by a flyswatter 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

There isn't really much else for us to be that excited about in the pre release now. I mean we've gotten the three singles, we don't really care that much about snippets and little teases and reviews/opinions/insider information anymore. The next big thing is just the release date, unless the album leaks before then of course. Oh, and maybe we have this "surprise" thing to look forward to, but i'm not sure if that'll happen before the record comes out. I guess we could potentially get a music video or an album trailer before the 24th but i doubt it. 

Next stop, the album release! 9 days ladies! :trisha:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

25 minutes ago, bluedealer said:

Wow just saw comments under some post about The Grants and... :bebe: 

I understand some people might not like this song but dragging Lana and calling her boring, uninspired etc? Give it a chance maybe idk

I really adore this track and the whole point of remembering your beloved ones.

Now it reminds me of my lovely cat that died earlier this year :toofunny:

I think that side A is really representative. Perfect balance between her personal, deep lyrics and some more upbeat tracks like A&W. Really can't wait for the album ❤️

What post?

The grants is a wonderful opening track, it really sets a wonderful tone, and the practicing background singers are a slay, like you’re walking in on something you’re not supposed to be hearing/seeing, which is the vibe of the whole album.