Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

still so confused as to why she randomly dropped this single 10 days before release and now she's silent about it after that fuckass interview about nothing that bbc radio pieced together :toofunny:

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

Day 30 and higher than arcadia day 2 oh wow :bebe: 

we were just respecting lana's wishes of not listening to bb:nails:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

39 minutes ago, Vulgar said:

Theory: The Grants is the Yes To Heaven we have all been asking for.

Background: Recorded in 2013-2014, Yes To Heaven was initially thought to be intended for Ultraviolence. When it was not put on the record, a version was made for Honeymoon—this is the only ‘true’ full leaked version we have of the track. It was also repurposed for Chemtrails Over The Country Club and possibly Blue Banisters. This 2020-2021 version has been known to have lyrical changes, so it isn’t too far off to think that it could have evolved into The Grants- much like how Valley Of The Dolls evolved into Norman fucking Rockwell. The COTCC version was also rumoured to be titled ‘Heavenly Hell,’ and references to heaven and hell can be found in The Grants.

‘Should I do a dance for once?’ - The Grants (2023)

‘If you dance, I’ll dance’ - Yes To Heaven (2013)

’Do you think about heaven, or hell? Do you think about me?’ - The Grants (2023) [Side note: Reference to Heavenly Hell?]
’Say yes to heaven, say yes to me’ - Yes To Heaven (2013)

‘I’m gonna take mine of you with me’ - The Grants (2023)

’I’ve got my mind on you’ - Yes To Heaven (2013)

Cmon theory time ! :dua:

9 minutes ago, nikkilane77 said:

Lana Del Rey has announced that she will be releasing a deluxe edition of her album featuring previously unreleased tracks. The deluxe edition will include two new songs and an alternative version of a song present in her new album: "Yes to Heaven," "Fine China," and "Fishtails (Demo Version)."

Fans of Lana Del Rey have been eagerly anticipating new material from the singer, and the addition of these unreleased tracks is sure to be a treat for her dedicated fan base. "Yes to Heaven" and "Fine China" were both leaked online several years ago, but have never been officially released until now. "Fishtails (Demo Version)" is a completely new take on what's present in her new album.

The deluxe edition of the album is expected to be released in the coming weeks. With the addition of these new tracks, the deluxe edition is sure to be a must-have for Lana Del Rey fans and collectors alike.

:O:O:O:O:O:O

This is too well executed :dua:

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

22 minutes ago, nikkilane77 said:

Lana Del Rey has announced that she will be releasing a deluxe edition of her album featuring previously unreleased tracks. The deluxe edition will include two new songs and an alternative version of a song present in her new album: "Yes to Heaven," "Fine China," and "Fishtails (Demo Version)."

Fans of Lana Del Rey have been eagerly anticipating new material from the singer, and the addition of these unreleased tracks is sure to be a treat for her dedicated fan base. "Yes to Heaven" and "Fine China" were both leaked online several years ago, but have never been officially released until now. "Fishtails (Demo Version)" is a completely new take on what's present in her new album.

The deluxe edition of the album is expected to be released in the coming weeks. With the addition of these new tracks, the deluxe edition is sure to be a must-have for Lana Del Rey fans and collectors alike.

:O:O:O:O:O:O

Wait I’ve been working… is this true?

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

I’m telling y’all there’s no MV yet because she’s releasing the album’s short film on album release day :creepna: and if we’re extra lucky, maybe the surprise is that it contains music from the entire album and not just 3 or 4 songs/singles