Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, taco truck said:

wait what's the question in a&w

did you know a singer can still be lookin like a sidepiece at 33

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

I love the choir-soul-esque vibe of The Grants and the intro makes that song and vibe of the album all the more camp. :true:

Just now, The Love Witch said:

Because her old music doesn’t just disappear. It’s fun to talk about her old music, her videos, her lyrics. Talk about physical or digital audio collection. It’s fun making cover art or fantasizing about set lists. Talk about new leaks of unreleased songs, s.o.

What exactly makes you think you have to like her new music as well to be a fan of hers? Why does that immediately disqualify someone's fan status or should mean that they should become inactive?

It's also not like she has a few gems of songs on the albums she released that I dislike. So far, there has always been at least one song on every album I enjoyed.

go talk about it in their threads then :kiss2:

1 minute ago, The Love Witch said:

Because her old music doesn’t just disappear. It’s fun to talk about her old music, her videos, her lyrics. Talk about physical or digital audio collection. It’s fun making cover art or fantasizing about set lists. Talk about new leaks of unreleased songs, s.o.

What exactly makes you think you have to like her new music as well to be a fan of hers? Why does that immediately disqualify someone's fan status or should mean that they should become inactive?

It's also not like she has a few gems of songs on the albums she released that I dislike. So far, there has always been at least one song on every album I enjoyed.

we are currently in the ocean blvd pre-release thread...

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

5 minutes ago, taco truck said:

wait what's the question in a&w

“do you really think I give a damn about what they say…?” and “if I told you that I was raped do you really think…?”

edited cause i misquoted the second one

2 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

Y’all… not everyone’s going to love every song. This song is definitely in the vein of Blue Banisters, maybe even moreso than the title track, so it makes sense that it’s divisive amongst fans.

However, judging by what insiders have said, there’s something for everyone on this album. So pre-NFR truthers will be happy, the 3 ballad lovers will be happy, etc.

I think side d could make pre nfr truthers really happy.

its not simple its trigonometry on We Heart It

Did I said that you are not a fan of her ? :xgiggle: You can share your opinion and it’s nothing wrong with that lmao but looking at some of your comment you seem very negative

i honestly agree with a lot of what you're saying... buy you're very aggressive about it and i think the aggressive language is turning everyone off. the site has been very tense and hostile lately so if it's affecting you this much take a break please and not even in a mean way:crai:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

2 minutes ago, West Coast said:

I love the choir-soul-esque vibe of The Grants and the intro makes that song and vibe of the album all the more camp. :true:

He gets it

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

There's nothing Lana can do anymore without starting an argument between her stans. We're 10 days away from the album. More energy should be put into that rather than arguments that can never be resolved because they're opinion based. It's not like a forum argument is going to change somebody's mind about how they feel about a certain song. I genuinely can't understand the point behind all this back and forth nonsense

imageproxy.jpg

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:

How do some of you not get tired 

I'm tired of reading it at this point 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, The Love Witch said:

Gee I don’t know. The person you were defending didn’t like The Grants because she doesn’t care about Lana’s “dead white racist grandma” but according to you there’s no issue with that and they’re  still a die hard Lana fan. 

you are beyond annoying 

Just now, kuntsugi said:

why are y'all so catty lately smh :smh: ladies! is this who we are? is this what we represent? 

honestly I think its the LQ snippets (rather than full leaks) that have driven ppl into pure mania