Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Oh god, the discussion has been revived! :bebe:

I think we can all agree that music is subjective, not everybody will like everything..

but for example, it’s like saying somebody isn’t your type is totally fine.. but if you turned around and said somebody was ugly as shit.. that wouldn’t be :lmao: you can discuss your opinion without being inherently negative or unkind. Instead of saying somethings a “snoozefest” say it’s just a bit slow for you.. hell.. even say you found it boring, just have tact 

it’s still a piece of art that she’s poured her soul in to, just be kind about it :icant:

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

Wait so BOZ said the surprise is not related to DYKTTATUOB? I missed that (and it's probably gone now :hide:).

It makes even less sense that way cause why would she announce something "random" just one week before the album :judgingu3: (unless it's about her career as a whole)

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

I cant believe how hard it apparently is to not fight :bebe: We all need a mental reset methinks. Or new meds idk

I know you probably didn’t mean it that way but making a mental health joke when there might be users on here who are reliant on anti-depressants, ritalin or other psychotropic drugs is in pretty bad taste.

Just now, The Love Witch said:

I know you probably didn’t mean it that way but making a mental health joke when there might be users on here who are reliant on anti-depressants, ritalin or other psychotropic drugs is in pretty bad taste.

as someone who relies on them it’s rly not that deep :bebe: 

1 minute ago, The Love Witch said:

:bye:

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

Lol you really did your best to prove their point

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

You've said worse.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, The Love Witch said:

You literally said worst words :tanisha: 

1 minute ago, burthday kake said:

when i played The Grants for my boyfriend he said "I think of heaven & of you but to me they're the same thing":trisha::krylie::crying4:

This is soooo cute I love it

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

Just now, The Love Witch said:

guess what, i take ten pills a day but found it amusing and definitely not offensive. i think your posts are in bad taste tbh :rip:

3 minutes ago, The Love Witch said:

That post is the least offensive thing I've seen in this thread lately

Just now, Sunset Opal said:

You literally said worst words :tanisha: 

I literally haven’t made fun of people with mental illness but go off. These kind of jokes are not cute and pretty inconsiderate. Calling a song a snoozefest is in no way comparable.

Because her old music doesn’t just disappear. It’s fun to talk about her old music, her videos, her lyrics. Talk about physical or digital audio collection. It’s fun making cover art or fantasizing about set lists. Talk about new leaks of unreleased songs, s.o.

What exactly makes you think you have to like her new music as well to be a fan of hers? Why does that immediately disqualify someone's fan status or should mean that they should become inactive?

It's also not like she has a few gems of songs on the albums she released that I dislike. So far, there has always been at least one song on every album I enjoyed.

But....This is a thread dedicated to her new music.

Maybe this thread is too triggering for some, maybe other discussions not focused on "Tunnel" would be less problematic for some.