Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

4 minutes ago, birds of paradise said:

I keep playing the grants on repeat (it’s such a grower) I’m really gonna play this album to death when it comes out huh

Side A and C on my vinyl are gonna be so worn out :trisha:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

1 minute ago, Lustformoney said:

Honestly im glad theres no music videos… cuz tell me 1 video we got since 2019 (except for cocc) that was actually good. Id rather have nothing than her lying on the floor :awkney:

it's crazy because she used to have the most iconic music videos too

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

i’m getting the feeling that if you like honeymoon (and like 70% of lb loves hm) then tunnel will be a top album for you?

hm was a massive grower for me and i didn’t really like it for a while but tunnel has definitely been beautiful for me so far

i wonder what it will dethrone in my personal rankings :flutter:

i don’t really like to compare her albums as i think they’re all very different and all made with different things in mind and appeal to different people, but i do see a personal bridge between what blue banisters WANTED to be (themes of family, being hurt by sean etc, the sounds hinted in thunder rework and bbs) and honeymoon, it’s like a bridge between classic lana and more mature refined lana.. 

i haven’t listened to anything other than the 3 singles and a couple of snippets but every time i heard anything from side a i was instantly like - it sounds like classic lana, like she has her ‘spark’ again after being slightly uninspired and not being satisfied with COCC and BB. 

2 minutes ago, taco truck said:

it's crazy because she used to have the most iconic music videos too

When in 2018 she said shes crazy about visuals:eartha2: and half a year later we got her eating a sandwich on a truck

WHO WANTS TO FIGHT ME (when I say that Grandfather please stand on the shoulders of my father while he's deep-sea fishing will be the ultimate Lana Del Rey track of all time, nothing can beat it, I have not heard it at all yet but I just KNOW)  ????!?!?

I really like The Grants, it is so gorgeous and it blends so well with the title track. The title doesn’t make much sense though… But BoZ did say most of the songs didn’t. 
It’s a good promo single, 10 days before release : it gives us some insight on the family related songs while not spoiling too much of the « bigger songs » on the album. 

2 minutes ago, ShadesOfViolence said:

We all know the Grants being the closer for the concert setlist is a lie. It will be Off to the Races again:hooker: or VB if we're lucky

It’s a beautiful life, remember that too for me.. is the perfect closing line for a set though! 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

1 minute ago, Taco Truck x VB said:

you don’t want to see her paint her feet? or dance awkwardly?:ohmy:

Please no feet. I already wince at the lyrics that say “bare feet” “barefoot” and so on. Lana I would die for you but I have the worlds biggest foot phobia 

Spoiler

take me to boz, he took my blue nail polish away
he is my favorite insider and my favorite sort of man
I don't really wanna fake leaks, but we got the game on
It's what you gathered from my post, but you were wrong
It's not easy for me to talk about kintsugi
I have heavy heart strings
it's not simple, on lanaboards
It's hard to resist
I can't explain

Ever since the insiders went away
It's been the blackest day, it's been the blackest day