Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

PSA bc ppl keep quoting my (unrelated) posts asking about the album.. it's coming out in ten days i'm not going to say anything else about it it's just redundant at this point  😭  scroll back in my posts if you want more information i'm sure there are tons of things i've said at weird hours of the day that you haven't seen yet  :kiss:

I listened to The Grants twice before today and wasn’t inlove but I am happy to report that after it released officially I have been listening to it on loop and I have been converted. The Grants is such a beautiful opener and although the intro kind of hinders the replayability for me a bit, the laugh and “okay, one more time” makes me smile and I just really like it!

Just now, DietMtnDewd said:

I listened to The Grants twice before today and wasn’t inlove but I am happy to report that after it released officially I have been listening to it on loop and I have been converted. The Grants is such a beautiful opener and although the intro kind of hinders the replayability for me a bit, the laugh and “okay, one more time” makes me smile and I just really like it!

Ngl I love the song but yeah the intro was a mood kill… so I cut it out :)

It’s interesting to see her still embrace Americana in her lyrics. Despite all the flack she got early on, she never strayed away from referencing classics in her songs. I like that her songs are still unmistakably LDR songs.

1 minute ago, ts2003 said:

Ngl I love the song but yeah the intro was a mood kill… so I cut it out :)

how do? is this possible on Apple Music? Or did you just cut the file itself and add to your library?

20 minutes ago, blackestday89 said:

I think sweet gives honeymoon and paradise vibes. It is not her best song but i like it very much.

I ain't reading that spoiler you replying to but: HONEYMOON AND PARADISE VIBES? oooh now I'm excited for that song :trisha:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

Lana Del Rey has announced that she will be releasing a deluxe edition of her album featuring previously unreleased tracks. The deluxe edition will include two new songs and an alternative version of a song present in her new album: "Yes to Heaven," "Fine China," and "Fishtails (Demo Version)."

Fans of Lana Del Rey have been eagerly anticipating new material from the singer, and the addition of these unreleased tracks is sure to be a treat for her dedicated fan base. "Yes to Heaven" and "Fine China" were both leaked online several years ago, but have never been officially released until now. "Fishtails (Demo Version)" is a completely new take on what's present in her new album.

The deluxe edition of the album is expected to be released in the coming weeks. With the addition of these new tracks, the deluxe edition is sure to be a must-have for Lana Del Rey fans and collectors alike.

:O:O:O:O:O:O

25 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

me singing "my pastor told me" with all my heart when the only thing a pastor's ever actually told me is that i'm going to hell   :delish:  :thumb3:

Lmao, as a Jew, I can relate!! 😂 growing up, my Christian friends would always tell me I’m going to hell and I was always like ?????

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”