Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

When they didn’t credit RIOPY on the cover at first so that vinyl collectors will buy a 2nd copy of every available variant with text when they get repressed with the updated cover with RIOPY credited on it leading to an increase of sales hold on…

qfrWuBl.png

12 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

When they didn’t credit RIOPY on the cover at first so that vinyl collectors will buy a 2nd copy of every available variant with text when they get repressed with the updated cover with RIOPY credited on it leading to an increase of sales hold on…

But the audience also needs to buy more of the versions without RIOPY since they're now gonna be rare and never be pressed like that again.

BUY OUT THE STORES

stan-twitter-bvrbiedreams.gif

55 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

41 minutes ago, MrFameKills said:

But the audience also needs to buy more of the versions without RIOPY since they're now gonna be rare and never be pressed like that again.

BUY OUT THE STORES

stan-twitter-bvrbiedreams.gif

3 minutes ago, tulsa jesus twink said:

riopy really wants that bag and is trying so hard to get it :trisha:

Did I miss something, Is the cover actually changing/being altered on future pressings?

I’m beginning to not be able to differentiate the delusion anymore…

:cryney:

IMG-3521.jpg

6 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

Did I miss something, Is the cover actually changing/being altered on future pressings?

I’m beginning to not be able to differentiate the delusion anymore…

:cryney:

The cover already changed on streaming so I’m assuming new physical copies will follow

qfrWuBl.png

4 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

The cover already changed on streaming so I’m assuming new physical copies will follow

wait what changed about the cover on streaming?

Ohhh nvm i see

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

3 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

Tbh it was bugging me how RIOPY was credited on the song and not on the cover so I’m glad they changed it bsjdjd. Still none for AK tho I fear…

Now I’ve been trying to not look up the samples & whatnot to be surprised when the album comes out.

But didn’t Lana actually work with the original list on the album?

And riopy just being sampled?

IMG-3521.jpg