Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

lana is fucking popping on twitter

Spoiler

9431-D427-9-CBB-414-C-AB26-7-DEA327-C440

8-B11-E5-C4-2-CB1-41-AC-8-B75-6-A0-CAFFF

a&w is gonna be a hit i feel it in my bones

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

Just now, mlittle11 said:

i bet @Sunset Opal said they only heard “some” of the album so if we asked questions about certain songs they’d say they havent heard that one :lmao:

they’ve heard one rly good song actually!!! it’s called did you know that there’s a tunnel under ocean boulevard :oic2:

gWCT.gif

:hoe:

1 minute ago, mlittle11 said:

i bet @Sunset Opal said they only heard “some” of the album so if we asked questions about certain songs they’d say they havent heard that one :lmao:

I was about to type this :eartha:

Yeah, pick two of BoZ's top four as your favorite tracks, say Margaret is the worst song on the record, and that you've heard "most" of the album so you can say you haven't heard the questioned song :eartha:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Fingertips said:

I was about to type this :eartha:

Yeah, pick two of BoZ's top four as your favorite tracks, say Margaret is the worst song on the record, and that you've heard "most" of the album so you can say you haven't heard the questioned song :eartha:

& earlier they brought up that on Jan 23 they posted "she's coming in feb" as some sort of proof.. literally a newborn baby could've guessed she's gonna do something in feb atp be serious:pls: 

I know I said that granddaddy will be the next single and I still stand by it, but imagine if she releases a shorter single edit of AW that blows up on the radio and that way we will still have the full version to anticipate on release date:trisha:

Thank Asmodeous for these developments today. I am very excited for this week ahead. I hope that she releases GPSOTSOMFWHDSF as the lead single, with the cover Neil posted. I just know that song will be oceanic heaven, like the city of Atlantis. Beautiful and blue. 

If A&W isn't the single, what do you guys hope it will be? 

Now that Doja Cat, Ariana, Camila, Cardi B, Kehlani and Nicki Minaj and Beyonce have had number ones with songs about being sexy, wearing no clothes, fucking, cheating etc - can I please go back to singing about being embodied, feeling beautiful by being in love even if the relationship is not perfect, or dancing for money - or whatever I want - without being crucified or saying I'm glamorizing abuse??????