Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

34 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

Tbh it was bugging me how RIOPY was credited on the song and not on the cover so I’m glad they changed it bsjdjd. Still none for AK tho I fear…

Don’t worry they will change it again

This era is just making me so so happy idk man…  the fact that she’s creating such great art, is absolutely beaming in the billboard vid, is giving us looks, doing fun stuff like the insta account, is planning concerts again, plus the praise from her collaborators, Neil and RIOPY etc 

I’m streaming the heck out of the tunnel song every day and it is filling me with pure joy 

Just now, blackestday89 said:

Do you think that there will be a song on ocean boulevard who could be your new Number 1??

I can't imagine a song knocking the blackest day off the Throne, but who knows.

Time will tell cause TBD is also my number 1 Lana song but it wasn't when HM came out (even though I really liked it on first listen) :um2:

I think nostalgia also plays a big factor cause having particular memories attached to tracks also influence in part how much I'll end up liking them some time after they are released 

giphy.gif

10 minutes ago, blackestday89 said:

Do you think that there will be a song on ocean boulevard who could be your new Number 1??

The title track kicked out my VB and Mariners out of the throne. Lana, what else are you keeping in your basket? I can’t :xcry:

18 minutes ago, yassgrenade said:

the way i wake up at 4:00 AM and the first thing i do is check this thread

I woke up at 6am and I stared blankly at my phone wondering why I didn’t have a post notification for oceanblvd:ohno:

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

12 minutes ago, blackestday89 said:

i think there’s definitely potential. it may not be her best song but COCC has become my favorite from lana. so i think lana still has her spark n can create something that resonates deeply with all of us :xcry:

i will be very sad and bored if we don't get another song in the next 52 days....

Lana Del Rey, Maggie Lindemann, Banks, Melanie Martinez, & Taylor Momsen are my guardian angels