Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, lanasbottom said:

like the hot ones guy is so nice and has great chemistry with any celeb he interviews, zane lowe is some pretentious, boring stuck up guy :nails:

might as well let Fantano interview him :deadbanana:

said lanabottom

3 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

like the hot ones guy is so nice and has great chemistry with any celeb he interviews, zane lowe is some pretentious, boring stuck up guy :nails:

might as well let Fantano interview him :deadbanana:

His questions are amazing and he makes some real deep insightful cuts :true:

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

I had this dream the other day, she was performing...(for some reason it was high by the beach, a new song and a cover) 

So let's hope it's my psychic era and it means something :bebe:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

this better be the calm before the storm and the storm better hit tomorrow :true: I can't take this silence. Even with things happening (photoshoots, possible video, oceanblvd) it still feels like nothing is happening. We need fed

"Don’t forget me"

4 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

this better be the calm before the storm and the storm better hit tomorrow :true: I can't take this silence. Even with things happening (photoshoots, possible video, oceanblvd) it still feels like nothing is happening. We need fed

very seriously tho.. its getting insufferable out here :icant:

6 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

Agreed, everything is getting on my nerves now

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Lanaparadiserey said:

We’ve had so many teases this week. I’m so ready for SOMETHING TO HAPPEN 

ikr I cant take the just teasing and nothing happening. this is making me crazy 

It's Feb 1st, early morning in LA.

Lana hops on her new instagram account @/oceanblvd. She was kind of iffy about the idea when Ben suggested it, but he really sold TAP's ideas for the album campaign.

She can barely paste the pre-written statement out of excitement.

It reads:

"Here's a little something we made for you - a small bite of what's to come. And this Friday you'll get a better taste with A&W. Savor it! ❤️"

The caption refers to a 2-minute trailer for the upcoming album, featuring the title track and a couple of yet unheard ones - Sweet, Fishtail and a little tease of A&W, the upcoming single. It plays out like a catty short film. Cute and funny.

She posts the video.

LanaBoards runs rampant, the site is lagging, people are double-tripple-posting. 56 new pages added to the pre-release thread.

It's been 1 hour since the trailer dropped, the smoke is clearing.

A user asks: ""Sooo....is Eclipse gonna spill on A&W? :defeated:"

12 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Billboard Cover

Secong single 

oceanblvd first post

grammy performance

Billboard Women in Music Award

The album

We still have a lot to look forward to :true:

Billboard Women in Music Award Stage Performance too:hooker:

I've been off LB for the past week to focus on school but seeing that she is gonna tour and the Billboard thing on Instagram.... I knew you whores were going feral

~    fantasia-seductive.gif ~

1 minute ago, Brat said:

I've been off LB for the past week to focus on school but seeing that she is gonna tour and the Billboard thing on Instagram.... I knew you whores were going feral

its not confirmed that shes touring but ya

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

29 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Billboard Cover

Secong single 

oceanblvd first post

grammy performance

Billboard Women in Music Award

The album

We still have a lot to look forward to :true:

And we would be getting a video documentary about her family if her camcorder hadn’t gotten stolen :headache:

Now that Doja Cat, Ariana, Camila, Cardi B, Kehlani and Nicki Minaj and Beyonce have had number ones with songs about being sexy, wearing no clothes, fucking, cheating etc - can I please go back to singing about being embodied, feeling beautiful by being in love even if the relationship is not perfect, or dancing for money - or whatever I want - without being crucified or saying I'm glamorizing abuse??????