Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Since not much is going on, which songs would you all like to hear in a hypothetical album trailer Alternatively, are there any you hope aren’t there for the sake of spoiling the track?

Personally, I think Peppers x The Grants x Title Track x Paris, Texas would be a fun mix!

I especially want to reserve Taco Truck, Fishtail, A&W, and Grandfather for the album’s release (assuming no singles). 

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

1 minute ago, White Dress said:

The way y’all are worried that we haven’t heard anything from her when this is the same woman to drop 3 lead singles last year with zero announcement for hours after their release :rip:

But that was Blue Banister, the album that was announced on her Instagram story over a news article😭 We are talking about Ocean Blvd, Ocean Blvd is a slayful queen who would never be messy

Just now, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

Since not much is going on, which songs would you all like to hear in a hypothetical album trailer Alternatively, are there any you hope aren’t there for the sake of spoiling the track?

The Grants, A&W, Candy Necklace and Paris, Texas!

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

1 minute ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

Personally, I think Peppers x The Grants x Title Track x Paris, Texas would be a fun mix!

I especially want to reserve Taco Truck, Fishtail, A&W, and Grandfather for the album’s release (assuming no singles). 

I’d love the intro of The Grants, that’s my biggg desire! 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

3 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

The Grants x Title Track x Grandfather x A&W

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

im going to stay delulu and say that I am 100% certain we are getting something tomorrow y'all :hottie:

Edited by angelphoenix
IS MY SIGNATURE BROKEN YALL OML

gWCT.gif

:hoe:

10 Reasons Why Execute by Tommy Genesis will be the sample:

1. "Your bitch is fixated on my past" — People constantly to cancel Lana for 'her past'
2. "I'm running wolves" — Chemtrails Over The Country Club
3. "They gonna take me to court for my vision" — stupid Radiohead fans took her to court over Get Free, her ORIGINAL work
4. "They gonna bring to the stand all my women" — Insider Catpower said today "all your girls"
5. "I'm just executing my vision" — Lana is winning the VISIONARY award
6. "Ex ex execute my vision" — Ocean blvd song dropped on her ex's birthday; billboard in ex's town (tulsa)

7. "Bored muthafucka in the bath with the tattoos" — Lana has tattoos
8. "Garage door propped open lemonade stand pie" — Lizzy Grant/AKA vibes
9. "You was standing in the yard with your sister" — Lana has a sister, Chuck (Caroline) Grant
10. "Big whoop papi I still hear you calling mami" — Lana's parents are divorced

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

1 minute ago, The Grants said:

the silence regards Candy Necklace and Jon Batiste Interlude is alarming…

BOZ lowkey praised Jon's interlude and said there's an electric guitar in it.

7 minutes ago, Evergreen said:

BOZ lowkey praised Jon's interlude and said there's an electric guitar in it.

Yes. He also said that both interludes have amazing instrumentation.

The Candy Necklace silence is deafening though.