Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, Brat said:

do we think its coming out at midnight or? Sorry havent been keeping up but ya girl needs to get up early tomorrow and wants to go to bed.... 

4pm gmt babes

i spent the entire day ranting on my snap private story about how delulu i'm being and now i'm realising that i was being delulu about being delulu and that there was no delulu all(ulu) along

1 minute ago, kuntsugi said:

i need a countdown i have no idea how timezones work :tongue:

what state or country do u live in and i’ll tell you

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram

Not the time zone thing again lol :derpna3: It’s supposed to release 4pm GMT,  Google will tell you when that is in your area 🖤

Thank the moon and stars for Caroline’s midnight release tonight, I’m going crazy waiting for tomorrow. I went to pick up an eighth and forgot to put my skirt on before leaving the door, was so invested in reading what our new bestie had to say :ohmy:.

4 minutes ago, kuntsugi said:

i need a countdown i have no idea how timezones work :tongue:

Me too, here is 1am now. I’m completely lost, some said that by the time it’s 3am here it’s gonna be already 4pm somewhere but idk

shades-of-cool-GIFS-lana-del-rey-3722791

21 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

I just realized we're not only getting A&W tomorrow, but we're also getting it in Dolby Atmos! :oprah: 

I hope the mixing is better than Ocean Blvd tho

oh, now Ocean Blvd suddenly has bad mixing?

:oprah: