Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

It actually makes zero sense to move the release date …it has zero impact on anything other then just annoying fans.  Her singles don’t even make the charts respectfully.  So if it doesn’t come out today then it’s really just very petty and cruel.  Literally no reason to surprise release songs she isn’t Beyonce. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

2 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

time only stops because blue banisters is such a monumental collapse that time has an inability to move due to the incredible nature of the tracks :true:

period :true:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

19 minutes ago, tulsa said:

oh and btw, apple music desktop app has a feature where you can follow artists and you have a little section with updates from those artists. when they release music, that list updates. it’s like a little timeline for releases. ANYWAY my point is that the album started showing up at the top of that “timeline” which means that it was updated, which means A&W has already been uploaded to streaming services. the only song with lengths available are title track and A&W.

the song is already there alongside title track. only two tracks to be uploaded.

ITS COMING

We know it’s coming but how do you know it’s actually coming TODAY? 

3 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

time only stops because blue banisters is such a monumental collapse that time has an inability to move due to the incredible nature of the tracks :true:

right….. :smile3:

ban the deniers

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Just now, Whitemustang said:

We know it’s coming but how do you know it’s actually coming TODAY? 

eclipse and itunes. it was feb 16th in apple music, but any apple music user knows that release dates are (idk why) always like 3 or 2 days late. if a song is releasing on january 10, apple music shows it as if it was releasing on january 12 or 13, when in reality release date is jan 10. this was just an example but yeah

The denying is starting to get on my nerves, Lana didn't even announce the title track, how much more confirmation do you guys need

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, Fingertips said:

The denying is starting to get on my nerves, Lana didn't even announce the title track, how much more confirmation do you guys need

her silence is all the indication that we need... it is coming! :scream: