Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, tulsa said:

we got the info from itunes so i think we should get excited … i really do think it’s coming

oh and btw, apple music desktop app has a feature where you can follow artists and you have a little section with updates from those artists. when they release music, that list updates. it’s like a little timeline for releases. ANYWAY my point is that the album started showing up at the top of that “timeline” which means that it was updated, which means A&W has already been uploaded to streaming services. the only song with lengths available are title track and A&W.

the song is already there alongside title track. only two tracks to be uploaded.

ITS COMING

5 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

it’s ant man i doubt it would be interesting in the first place

2145379964_lanabigforehead.JPG.3c8deb1ef

It’s literally the beginning of Phase 5 & the introduction of Kang (this saga’s Thanos). Not only it’ll be interesting, it’ll also be v important :oprah3:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Took an edible last night, woke up still stoned, got a meeting in an hour where I might get fired BUT A&W DAY 

𝔅𝔬𝔯𝔫 𝔗𝔬 𝔇𝔦𝔢 𝔵 𝔘𝔩𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔬𝔩𝔢𝔫𝔠𝔢 𝔵 ℌ𝔬𝔫𝔢𝔶𝔪𝔬𝔬𝔫

ob6gU4v.jpgGakhqti.jpg9AB9q4W.jpg

Just now, tulsa said:

oh and btw, apple music desktop app has a feature where you can follow artists and you have a little section with updates from those artists. when they release music, that list updates. it’s like a little timeline for releases. ANYWAY my point is that the album (Did You Know…) started showing up at the top of that “timeline” which means that it was updated, which means A&W has already been uploaded to streaming services. the only song with lengths available are title track and A&W.

the song is already there alongside title track. only two tracks to be uploaded.

ITS COMING

2 hours 59 minutes

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

3 minutes ago, selfbeyondtheory said:

tips for making the next 3hrs go faster? this is actual Photo Booth footage of me rn 200w.gif

I’m trying to listen to the Caroline Polachek record but it isn’t working.

IMG-7960.jpg

I wonder why she choose A&W specifically for a Valentine's Day release if it's mostly about her relationships with Patty:assad: i have a feeling Sweet/Candy Necklace would fit better  but we're still getting a bop so:party: grateful for whatever she'll give usss

8 minutes ago, selfbeyondtheory said:

tips for making the next 3hrs go faster? this is actual Photo Booth footage of me rn 200w.gif

listen to Blue Banisters three times!

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I hope the lanaboardian whores are ready for a collapse in a bit less than three hours:wowcry:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

2 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

listen to Blue Banisters three times!

they want time to go faster not completely halt 

listen to did you know that there’s a tunnel under ocean Blvd  about 50 times 

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, NikoGo said:

they want time to go faster not completely halt 

listen to did you know that there’s a tunnel under ocean Blvd  about 50 times 

time only stops because blue banisters is such a monumental collapse that time has an inability to move due to the incredible nature of the tracks :true:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23