Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

5 minutes ago, tulsa said:

eclipse and itunes. it was feb 16th in apple music, but any apple music user knows that release dates are (idk why) always like 3 or 2 days late. if a song is releasing on january 10, apple music shows it as if it was releasing on january 12 or 13, when in reality release date is jan 10. this was just an example but yeah

Oh I had no idea. Thank you. You just gave me hope again 🥹

- Eclipse
- The date on that Taiwanese streaming platform.
- The Apple Music date (with two days longer than the original release date like the title track).
- BOZ mentioned that the song might be out this week.

what more confirmation do they want? they're making me nervous. :thumb2:

if lana didn't announce it beforehand then it's coming on the right day. it's when she tells us a date that it's the problem, because it always changes later so it's definitely coming :gurl: 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

4 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

The denying is starting to get on my nerves, Lana didn't even announce the title track, how much more confirmation do you guys need

She did say randomly on Spanish TV a week before something is coming on the 7th though lol but she wouldn’t have said shit anyway if she was never asked. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

7 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

The denying is starting to get on my nerves, Lana didn't even announce the title track, how much more confirmation do you guys need

The way this logic shouldn't make any sense but it does 'cause it's Lana :mj3:

2 minutes ago, rural legend said:

depends on what u selling :oopna:

:mj3:

I just know the song will blow my mind so hard It will rearrange my 2 remaining braincells

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*