Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

the "insider" with the cat in a wig pfp is probably not even an insider, the song probably leaked somewhere in the darkest depths of internet and they were lucky enough to find it. or they have some connections that allowed them to access the song due to it being uploaded to the streaming services. they even said they don't have the album, just A&W. that's why they showed up a few hours before the release and not earlier. the song is out there and its coming period.

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

6 minutes ago, selfbeyondtheory said:

what exactly did the insider say and how right have they been in the past?

Real insiders are pretty reliable. They always say the truth unless Lana decides to change things at the last minute. 

16 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

i'm predicting we'll find something not too long before 11am hits, maybe around 10am. the coding girlies usually find something on her website close to the time whether it's merch or a link or whatevs. :popcorn:

the coding girlies, our heroes, our bravest soldiers...i salute u all!!! 

aOaIzH2.gif

1 hour ago, Dominikx4 said:

so have we devised a plan b in case nothing happens in 5 hours. like, whats the vibe gonna be

there’s gonna be fighting and im gonna bite some people.. I already got in mind whoIMG_4106.gif

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

2 minutes ago, Harry Nilsson said:

his name is Eclipse and he's one of the most trusted insiders we have

Oh in that case I'm fully on board. Like another person said, Lana mentioned nothing prior to Ocean Blvd release so her not saying anything about this is not cause for concern. Also it's weird that my Apple Music says 11 minutes runtime instead of the 5 minute runtime several days ago...?

3 minutes ago, selfbeyondtheory said:

also it's weird that my Apple Music says 11 minutes runtime instead of the 5 minute runtime several days ago...?

we've already found this out last week (the 11 minutes can also be found on amazon), so a&w looks to be ready for release ...

1 minute ago, Americen Whore said:

I skipped the ant-man premiere’s tickets that I won for this song :lange: I swear to god if it hits 11EST and we have nothing I’ll deal with her :thumb3:

Girlllllllllllll :trisha:

3 minutes ago, Pretty On The Indide said:

I cant wait to get fucked to american whore by my soulmate tonight. Je suis un whore americain!

Now you just made me a lil bit bitter but I’m happy for you :hooker:

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

1 minute ago, Harry Nilsson said:

we've already found this out last week (the 11 minutes can also be found on amazon), so a&w looks to be ready for release ...

A&W rn sitting in streaming services’ vault:

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952vy5l1sgf05wlh691mej

2 minutes ago, Americen Whore said:

I skipped the ant-man premiere’s tickets that I won for this song :lange: I swear to god if it hits 11EST and we have nothing I’ll deal with her :thumb3:

it’s ant man i doubt it would be interesting in the first place

2145379964_lanabigforehead.JPG.3c8deb1ef