Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

49 minutes ago, Mer said:

I think A&W was one of the last songs written for the album, because obviously the Cruel Summer like beat is meant to hint that the “singer who still looks like a side piece at 33” is her friend 33 year old Taylor Swift. And the “side piece” is a dig at how Taylor was a “side writer” on SOTB :true:

wait wtf??? 

pass me my vape.

6 hours ago, burthday kake said:

omg synopsis on that film is kinda interesting :tommy:

"Like most teenage girls, Minnie Goetze (Bel Powley) is longing for love, acceptance and a sense of purpose in the world. Minnie begins a complex love affair with her mother's (Kristen Wiig) boyfriend, "the handsomest man in the world," Monroe Rutherford (Alexander Skarsgård). What follows is a sharp, funny and provocative account of one girl's sexual and artistic awakening, without judgment.

Set in 1976 San Francisco, THE DIARY OF A TEENAGE GIRL begins at the crossroads of the fading hippie movement and the dawn of punk rock. News commentary of the Patty Hearst trial echoes in the background, as Minnie's young expressive eyes soak in a drug-laden city in transition- where teenage rebellion and adult responsibility clash in characters lost and longing. Minnie's hard-partying mother and absent father have left her rudderless. She first finds solace in Monroe's seductive smile, and then on the backstreets of the city by the bay****. Animation serves a refuge from the confusing and unstable world around her. Minnie emerges defiant- taking command of her sexuality and drawing on her newfound creative talents to reveal truths in the kind of intimate and vivid detail that can only be found in the pages of a teenage girl's diary."

Hide contents

has movie stars, liquor stores & soft decay***:xgiggle:sorry i just had to

Oh man remembering I read this book in 9th grade. Pretty scandalous with the nude drawings. The movie was fucked up too. If she was referencing this book/movie, makes the song all the more interesting tbh 

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

2 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

oceanblvd not posting about A&W makes no sense... what's the point of that account then :thumb3:

I truly am baffled by that account at this point but idgaf she could block me on Instagram on every account at this point and I wouldn’t care a&w makes up for every wrongdoing!

So happy A&W is her most interesting song since Venice Bitch and her best since Chemtrails (track). She managed to make these 7 minutes totally worth it, great and tight melodies, a nice switchup, agressive lyrics... ugh.She's HER.

Track 4

1. A&W

2. Let Me Love You Like A Woman

3. Body Electric

4. Brooklyn Baby

5. Fuck It I Love You

6. God Knows I Tried 

7. Video Games
8. Cherry
9. Interlude - The Trio 

Track 2 (The only easy one was LFL :toofunny:)

1. Chemtrails Over The Country Club

2. Ultraviolence 

3. Blue Banisters

4. Mariners Apartment Complex

5. Music To Watch Boys To

6. Off To The Races

7. Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd

8. American

9. Lust For Life

she literally had six titles in one for this album, i-

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

8 minutes ago, life is beautiful said:

wait wtf??? 

I think it’s obvious the 33 year old is Taylor Swift :true:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

Just now, Mer said:

I think it’s obvious the 33 year old is Taylor Swift :true:

Just confused. Were they not hugging at Taylor’s Grammy party 2 weeks ago? 

pass me my vape.

2 minutes ago, life is beautiful said:

she probably ok-ed it there and then. 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

10 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

oceanblvd not posting about A&W makes no sense... what's the point of that account then :thumb3:

I’m convinced this is a PSYOPS atp :tommy:

BUT I have delusional hope it’s a tour account so maybe not posting about new singles is a good thing or sum idk :pout:

9 minutes ago, life is beautiful said:

it’s a joke smarty but you ruined it now :headache:

Now that Doja Cat, Ariana, Camila, Cardi B, Kehlani and Nicki Minaj and Beyonce have had number ones with songs about being sexy, wearing no clothes, fucking, cheating etc - can I please go back to singing about being embodied, feeling beautiful by being in love even if the relationship is not perfect, or dancing for money - or whatever I want - without being crucified or saying I'm glamorizing abuse??????