Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 minutes ago, Rosemead said:
  Hide contents

Instead of arguing over my bottom 3 why don’t we focus on the bright side.

All of you will be stanning The Grants. I was gagged

i have been campaigning for the grants since the name was confirmed i knew she would be that girl :trisha:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

So glad I've heard none of the samples being used on this album. Paris, Texas coming to surprise me.  :true:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

NOOOO. IT DID NOT LEAK Y'ALL LET ME GO TO SLEEP I CANT KEEP UP WITH THIS CRAZINESS

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Manifesting fishtail being a copy paste of

the sample 

Just now, SalvaWHORE said:

NOOOO. IT DID NOT LEAK Y'ALL LET ME GO TO SLEEP I CANT KEEP UP WITH THIS CRAZINESS

it has not leaked 

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, NikoGo said:

Manifesting fishtail being a copy paste of

the sample 

it has not leaked 

thank God. im going to bed. I cant with this madness :trisha:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

15 minutes ago, honeymoonwhore said:
  Hide contents

If you want someone, then just call me, and remember that I'll be

sweet and barefeet

Lana Del Rey Marinerscomplex GIF - Lana Del Rey Marinerscomplex  Lollapalooza - Discover & Share GIFs

am i the only one getting chemtrails title track tradwife vibes from this line?? :blush2:

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

3 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

@Rosemead idk if this is too much, but since you already kind of referred to it regarding Paris texas - can you explain a bit how the samples are used? Are they all just direct copy+paste? Or is there significant production added as it seems from the credits?

Spoiler

All of them are copy paste

2 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

So glad I've heard none of the samples being used on this album. Paris, Texas coming to surprise me.  :true:

I envy you, I heard them all 

Just now, Rosemead said:
  Reveal hidden contents

All of them are copy paste

We lost:lange:

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

2 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

BoZ saying that the album should have been called “The Grants” carries more weight - since Lana said to Billboard that the album is all about family of origin…

I hear where he's coming from, but titles are very important to me, they carry a huge amount of aesthetic weight to my enjoyment of albums, and I don't think I would have enjoyed this upcoming record if it was titled The Grants. Did you know that there's a tunnel under ocean blvd is incredible and really constructs the depth of this record.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

22 days, 3 hours and 45 minutes until I'll hear The Grants (and A&W and all the other tracks except title track) for the first time :legend:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy